News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hawaii----open to all

Started by Devon_McGonagall, August 14, 2007, 12:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devon_McGonagall

Devon went out for his daily run on the beach, it had been a day since he had arrived on the islands for his summer vacation. He was expecting at least a couple of people to show up from Hogwarts, whether flying, appaporating, or actually taking the muggle flight.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

LordBlaZe

Blaze apparated on the island. He had been here a few times and loved it. He saw someone running along the beach. He hoped to find some of his friends here.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Devon_McGonagall

Came to a halt not far from Blaze. "Hello Blaze." He exclaimed and dabbed at the sweat on his forehead. Devon was dressed in his swimming trunks.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

LordBlaZe

Blaze turned to see Devon, finally some familiar faces. "Hey Devon, enjoying the hawaiin heat i see" said Blaze
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Devon_McGonagall

"Yeah. Decided to take me up on my offer? The house is over there...." points at a huge mansion on a large grassy nolle on the dunes.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Ginny Weasly

((fyi, spelled knoll. just thought you'd like to know.))

Ginny had been walking along the beach, here for one reason, work. She wore shorts and a tank top, her hair pulled up into a high ponytail to keep it off her neck. She had forgotton all about Devon being here this summer, and was surprised when she recognized him and Blaze from a few feet away.

She walked up, carrying her shoes as she liked walking in the sand barefoot and smiled at them.
"Hello there."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Devon_McGonagall

turns and looks at the new voice and his jaw dropped. "Well hello Profes.....i mean auror.....bah......Ginny......how are you?" He had one of those slippage days where his memory was being screwed up with the lupine matters, it didnt happen often but it happened and it was annoying.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Ginny Weasly

Ginny let out a laugh, "Still not used to calling me by name, are you?" She teased, slightly. She was amused by his surprise, and seemed genuinely happy to have run into them.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Devon_McGonagall

"Yeah on occassion. Did the ministry get my application? I told them i could probably bring in a few folks from the states and canada that can be trusted. Our own ministry uses werewolves from time to time to help track other more dangerous individuals down. I have a hot list of 3 others that i could call upon right away?" This was a bit of buisiness, but he had to know if they got the application or not.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Shara2007

Sarah having decided to close the shop for one week went with her friends to Hawaii.

"hi there Ginny. Devon what you been up to."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Devon_McGonagall

smiles at Sarah

"Hey sarah, not much. The house is over there. Yall can make yourselves at home."
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

LordBlaZe

"hey sarah, professor ginny" he said smiling, he expected to see Sarah but was confused at the sight of ginny.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"thanks I might go do that." Sarah smiled. She loved her friends to death.

"Hi there blaze what you been up to." Sarah was carrying her bag to the house.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Devon_McGonagall

go ahead doors unlocked, just say 'Devon is the greatest man in the world' when you enter and youll be fine
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Shara2007

"Well okay." Sarah then walked to the door.

"'Devon is the greatest man in the world' " Sarah felt weird but she did it. Then she walked in.