News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Azkahban

Started by Merlinstjames, August 14, 2007, 08:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

Blaze noticed the noise and kept one hand near his wand. You could never be too sure or too safe in Azkhaban.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

draco294

Ugh...I've got to be more careful, Draco thought to himself, as he moved closer to hear better.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

LordBlaZe

((Draco are you a good guy or a bad))
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

draco294

((bad..im like..doing some spying around azkaban for voldemort..i guess..lol..))

fudge0604

"so what are we gonna do now" Albus said curius...

Post Potter depression.

draco294

Draco crept yet closer, but still kept his distance.

Lisa Parkinson

All of the sudden came Lisa Parkinson.She was in azkaban for the deaths of 2 muggles and the death of some of the bloodtraitor Weasleys.As she walked she heard a sound."Uh oh."she was starting to worry.What if she was caught?She decided to do a dilliousonment charm.She felt cold.Good it worked She started walking feeling a brushing on her right arm."uh oh."mouthing so no one could hear.

draco294

Draco looked around just in time to see Lisa before she used the Disillusionment spell. "Ahh, Lisa. I wondered if I'd be seeing you here," Draco whispered to where he thought was Lisa was, his voice barely audible.

Lisa Parkinson

"Hello Draco.What are you doing here?"in her sexy british voice."I thought u-know-who wasn't gonna do the mission?"putting a hint of jealousy in her voice.She thought she was the one Lord Voldemort would use to do the mission.Oh well I guess if Lord Voldemort thought it was best then it's the best idea.

draco294

"He decided it was eh..necessary. He desperately needs some information," Draco said in hushed tones, although there was still a sense of arrogance in his voice.

fudge0604

"What was that?" Albus said and looked over there Draco and Lisa was.
He whipped out his wand and said " Finite incantatem!".
He pointed his wand right at Draco.

Post Potter depression.

draco294

((wait..i totally forgot what that spell means))

fudge0604

(( It means stop too Charms and hexes.... if you want somemore info just look it up in http://www.darkmark.com/c.c?l=spells ))

Post Potter depression.

Devon_McGonagall

((its a counterspell, stops the last spell that was used.))
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Lacy

"Spying I see." Lacy walked into the hall which they were all standing. "I have been doing a little spying myself. Lisa, let me guess you are pretending to spy here to impress Draco cause you think he is hot and funny. You are sooo predictable. Anyways he allready has a girlfriend, Kilynn." She laughed at Lisas humiliation.