News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Azkahban

Started by Merlinstjames, August 14, 2007, 08:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

Draco stopped walking away and turned around to face Albus. "My official business is none of your business," he sneered, then continued to walk away.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Devon_McGonagall

doesnt know why hes helping Draco but for once he is. "Draco, weres that report the minister wants? you said youd have it an hour ago." He walked up the hall. "Oh hi guys."
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

draco294

"Eh...right! The report! I have it er..here...somewhere. I'll get it to the minister soon!" Draco said, as he turned around to face them all, rather shocked that Devon was helping him.

fudge0604

Albus looked at Devon then at Malfoy.
He felt like a lie slipped out of one mouth.

Post Potter depression.

Devon_McGonagall

"Well get on it then. Dont want to keep him waiting, you know his temper"
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

draco294

"Eh...yes. I'll..go right now," Draco stuttered, as he quickly began to walk away.

fudge0604

"What did you do there?" Albus asked Devon irritated.
"We could get something on him and i know that what you said there was a lie!" He said angrily.

Post Potter depression.

draco294

Draco smirked and kept walking.

olson

[[[can i join to???]]]]]

fudge0604

((its open too all....))

Post Potter depression.

olson

Maya Mayhem

Maya was walking around under her invisibility cloak.She had just seen the weirdest thing ever but ignored it.She was going around Azkaban to find her friend Kylia.She had been brought to Azkaban because she had supposebly killed someone.Maya knew it wasn't true and wanted Kylia to be free.She walked right past Devon,Draco,Albus,and Kirsten.She had secretly gotten a letter from her saying she wanted out.Soo she tended to her friend.She had cell 1,405 but appearently she was on the wrong floor cause she was at 6,000.She turned around hoping that Devon,Draco,Albus,and Kirsten hadn't heard her sneeze. :o

olson

kirstin was walking "ow "she said "is someone there"??

Maya Mayhem

Maya stopped.She had accidently treaded on Kirsten's foot.She stopped and didn't breath.She hoped they would move on and forget it but it was hard to forget when some invisble thing treaded on your foot.

olson

kirstin put her arm out  and pulled "MAYAWANT R U DOIN"????