News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

is there gonna be an eighth book??

Started by hermionescool, August 14, 2007, 08:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

YOUR A GENIUS JESSIE! *kisses her forehead* I'm glad that you're geniusosity is affecting me too!

:)

Post Potter depression.

bonnie88

i like to pretend to be stupid sometimes i have no idea why. ha cool word fudge, i will have to use it:)
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

dobby888

;D  It is also cambodian's belief that if someone touches your head that you lose knowledge! So Albus just made me stupid!

Miss Xantier

Jack Chance

in response to the first page:

If some encyclopedia is created, that'd be sad, as theres already that internet fan site thingy that's already serving its purpose...now that I remember it, that fan site owner got scolded by J.K. coz he was gonna publish the research XD

I think what should've been better is if it just follows the life of Albus Severus Potter now.  Or at least end it.  But then again, its 19 years into the future, so JKR couldn't reference the real world.  Prequals [sp] would be cool tho.  Yeah...following the life of Snape would be even cooler.  yeah yeah.  Causes the current series talks a whole lot about snape and his lust for Lily.  homg i wonder if anyone made a fan fiction about snape's life.
t(-.-t)

Piadora

I cant even think about a book without Harry, Ron, Hermione, and the rest of the gang...
But it would be cool to read a book about James, Lily, Snape in school. :)

WorldsBiggestHPFan

Yeah, I agree ... :D That would be really cool! :)
- Biggest Harry Potter Fan EVER! ;) <3

Harm My Friends, And I Kill You! :)

DistractedButSerious

Nope, there's Beedle the Bard, but that's it. There's no need for an encyclopedia since there are fan sites like harrypotter.wikia.com.

HP_QUIDDITCH_CAPTAIN_7

I hear there is going to be a book 8 and it is not a prequel but it is the adventures of harry ron and hermione's kids

Jennie Hames

The past can be frightening, and also the present. But your future is diffcult to overcome. So follow your fears, and overcome them, and make your future brighter.