News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Boredum has overcome me

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 14, 2007, 10:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlinstjames

"Well i dont know the password......but it was fun to drop in"

Ginny Weasly

"Just ask a Hufflepuff for it...."Ginny muttered, still not looking up.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at the mysterious man. he knew he was friends with ginny and maybe cho so he told him the password. *i'm a hufflepuff! *sirius said smiling.* its equals. obvious i know. but they're changing it tonight at midnight...so ya.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Merlinstjames

is dressed in Slytherin robes, but anyone who knew him knew that he was so badly put into the wrong house. As a muggle born he was so rediculed by his class mates, and was far from popular, he was small and shy, the most unimposing Slytherin studen concieved.

ChoChangHP118

(a little random. but now i know more about you lol.)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

((yeah I think that's why he posted it....))

"Did you close the door....the door was slightly open and that's how I got in....."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Merlinstjames

points at the hole in the roof where the secret passage was. "thats how i got in apparently"

"There are so many secret passages....." Cho said and turned. "Hey Ginny....oh she's asleep now...."

((I'll just make you asleep then...since you're in this post.))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

Blaze popped in, "hey all" then he looked at the merlin, "what are you doing here?" he said a little angry after their last encounter in the gryffindor common room.

(lol we'll have a lil grudge against each other, adds to the tension lol)
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

((LOL....this is the Hufflepuff common room....))

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

ChoChangHP118

(meaning, why are you in here?)

*sirius stood up and closed the portrait all the way.*

Ginny Weasly

((Cause he feels like it...a long time ago, everyone on the forum decided it was much more fun to be able to reply in all the houses and join any rp.))

Ginny wasn't asleep, as Cho thought. But she was quiet, and still. It's no wonder she seemed to be asleep. She wasn't even listening to the others, simply concentrating on making her head stop spinning.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LordBlaZe

(lol)

"Well I was in hogsmead and i heard some coughs" he said laughing, then saw ginny a little sick. It was a little weird, someone so professional and strong looking so tired and sick.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain