News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Boredum has overcome me

Started by Ginny Weasly, August 14, 2007, 10:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

"I know and I'm just leaving Ginny alone for awhile....I just don't want her to get hurt if she does get dizzy...."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

-Besides occlumency, ALbus, I'm a full fledged psychic. Your tiny little blocks won't help against me much.- Ginny's voice told him in his mind firmly. She was one of the ten strongest students that Hogwarts had seen in a long while, having learned much from Kiara, Harry, her brother Ron, Lavender and many more.

And although Ginny could have easily dissappeared from his tracking system, having had to learn such techniques while Time traveling, she let him see her. She made her way to the wolf dens slowly, but firmly. Nothing was stopping her till she was done with her job. Not even this wretched sickness.

She started coughing again, covering her mouth with her hand. When she stopped she pulled her hand away and made a disgusted face. She wiped her hand off of her jeans, leaving a dark red stain.

She had couched up blood.

((I'm not really THAT sick, but I'm making Ginny be.))
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius wasn't going to just let ginny go alone. he quietly walked through the trees. he noticed her wipe the blood on her pants. he sighed...* ginny ginny ginny. *he followed her still. he was terrified of ginny yes, but he wasn't going to just leave her...unleeees she for some reason used her wand on him...then he would gladly and quickly back away.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"What, what, what?" She asked, coughing almost as soon as she finished the last syllabal. Still she walked on, wanting only to finish her job and get to bed.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

(were you talking to me?)

*sirius still followed her. not saying anything...he realized that she might know that he was there...but her didn't care.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)