News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Pandora’s Box

Started by Kiara Johnson, August 14, 2007, 04:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginny Weasly

*squeeeeee*
(got that from a friend)

Yeah, great job Kiara. Do you mind reading my newest one and telling me what you think?? When you get some time...cause there's like...at least 3 pages of story.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

The room was lavishly furnished; the walls though still stone were covered in runes, etched into the stone that glinted a silvery tone.  Harry remembered this room, the couch, the table, the last time he was there was occupied by a couple huge fire demons playing cards, but not this time, it was only the three of them, Kiara, Harry and, across the room his back towards them was Sebastian.

The Demon's hair was dark black, wavy slightly but not enough to be considered curly, thick and well trimmed, from what you could see from the back.  He wore a midnight blue cloak; the trimming on it was lighter blue with the same silvery runes sewn into it as those etched on the walls that surrounded them.  He stood a good 5 inches taller than Harry remembered him, though it might be that this time, Harry had much more respect for the Demon than he had last time they met.

No one said a thing, the room was in total silence, not even the wisps of steam that poured out from someplace down the hall that Sebastian stood before, seemed to come from any place other than to simply exist to float about the Demon's feet and it wasn't until that mist was disturbed by the flowing, quick movement of its owner, did anyone make a sound, and the sound that was made, was Harry being slammed against a wall, his arms and legs instantly grasped by stone-like hands that painfully gripped his limbs and prevented him from moving.

"Sebastian NO!"  Kiara yelled.

"Well, hello dear sister, why have you brought him with you?"  Sebastian answered in total calm, though his flaming orbs defied his otherwise calm nature, as his cloak settled back behind him, the mist about his feet calming again with the lack of movement.  "You look as beautiful as ever Kiara, please, have a seat."  He then stated, waving a hand toward the couch.

"Let him go Sebastian, he's done.."  She started but was cut short.

"He's done nothing?"  Sebastian laughed, a truly hollow sound mirthless and cruel as his lips sneered over at his half brother, distorting his otherwise handsome face with darkness.  "Oh, but he has my lovely sister, he stole something from me and I never received payment for that, I think now is time for payment."  Sebastian stated, still in that dark calm as he advanced on Harry, walking past Kiara and brushing up against her slightly, his irritation growing.

"That was a very long time ago Sebastian, he's older now, not so stupid."  Kiara turned as he walked past her.  "You can't honestly hold a grudge that long, not even you are that vain Bastian." She said in what would be now an equally dark and calm voice, her once emerald eyes turning a slight reddish hue.

"Kiara no, he's right, I did..." Harry started but then found his mouth clasped as well, blocking his words by yet another hand.

Ginny Weasly

Weee-heeeheee.

Keep going. Was Bastian always that mean...?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Very good, I like it!!!! nad how come I've never heard of Sebastian before Kiara's posts!!! anyways I like it....BUMPY! ;D ;D ;D

fudge0604

BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS FANTASTICOLUSBRILLIANTUSEXTRONARDINARIUS!!!!!

(LOLOLOL)

Post Potter depression.

Kiara Johnson

"You see Kiara, even he knows he deserves whatever he gains, and now calm yourself before he finds out you're here."  Sebastian turned around to gaze at her.

Though his words sounded harsh when they came out towards Kiara, his tone had softened, and she knew it would.  "Bastian, please, we need you, I need you, please, can't you let this go."  Kiara then pleaded with him, the emerald returning to her orbs almost immediately.

Sebastian paused raising a brow at her when she'd finished talking and then turned to Harry who was still clasped to the stone wall and he shook his head slightly and moved to standing right in front of him. "You still going by your false mother's name Harry?  Or have you decided to pick up your real name?'  Sebastian asked and the hand about Harry's lips moved away, sinking back into the wall once more to allow him to answer.

Harry looked at Sebastian quizzically and then sighed.  "I still carry around the name of the woman who not only raised me as far as she could, but died to save me life."  He nearly growled at the Demon.

Sebastian narrowed his still burning orbs at Harry and simply stared at him for a long time before he burst out laughing and turned around, the hands binding Harry vanishing, releasing him and Harry fumbled forward almost hitting Sebastian in the back to keep himself up right then immediately began rubbing his arms.

"You know Harry, you are every as much my brother as Kiara is my sister, anyone else would have told me anything they thought I wanted to hear, but not you, no matter how sticky the situation could have gotten, you'd protect the name Potter until the end..... Wouldn't you?"  He turned his now bright blue orbs on his brother, clasping him roughly on the back.

Harry stumbled forward with that friendly blow to the back, wincing quite painfully.  "You a** hole."  Harry grinned up at Sebastian.  "I seriously thought you were going to kill me."

Sebastian raised a brow at Harry this time.  "Who says I still won't, but alas, our lovely sister has protected you from that, now hasn't she..." Hr smiled evilly at Harry then.  "But you would be surprised what you could live through you know."  He gave Harry a wink that did nothing good for Harry's nerves at all.

dobby888

Kiara Johnson

Once again i am in Canada but will post more when i return home.
huggles to you all and thank you for your comments, they really do mean a lot to me.

~K~

fudge0604

OOh.... I don't have the patience for that.... *starts too cry like a little kid* ahaaaaaaa
*cryes all the day..*
no back to the real world do you have a nice time in canada Kiara?

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

if you see a mouse take a picture.... for me!!!

fudge0604

Kiara! i can't take this anymore! You got too get back from Canada! Get it in >:(
Just kidding but you got too come back from Canada soon!
We ( i think i speak for many people now.... ;)) want you back and we want some huggalicius stories!
lol...

Post Potter depression.