News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wedding

Started by harrypotterfan:), August 15, 2007, 08:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

((this is where Devona dn i along with Sarah and Sirius will get married..... ;D))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Devon_McGonagall

Ahhhh Feburary 14th.......valentines day.....and wedding day, Oye Vey. It had been a long time coming, hell he hadn't even chosen his best man yet.....O crap.........~Ginny, I could use some help if your nearby~ He exclaimed with a thought as she always told him he could get her by.

He was dressed in the absolute finest robes that he could find anywhere in the world, infact they were made in china, from Chinese silk and imported to England just for this  occasion. He combed his hair, and even wore his reading glasses like hes supposed to have done since he was 4 years old. But getting dressed completely was extremely difficult with only one arm, he was descent tho when he called upon Ginny.

He didnt call Cho because it was such bad luck to see the bride on the wedding day, and Sirius and Sarah were busy getting ready for their own ceremony, as for the others....Well he wasnt quite sure were everyone was.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Shara2007

Sarah was standing inside where it was warm. Sirius and her were haveing to wedding outside. That and the weather deciede not to corapate. There was 6 in of snow.

"Man why me." Sarah was know putting on the long oldfasion dress. It had been her grandmother's and well she got it before someone else could. It was long sleaved and had a little lace but other then that just satin.

"Cho you there."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

(look at later)

"Well okay." Sarah had not seen her friend yet. Sarah then used her wand and put the flowers in her hair.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Devon_McGonagall

He opened the robes and underneath was something for the party after the wedding:

http://www.finetuxedos.com/Pages/PackageDetails.aspx?ProdID=118&PackageName=Ivory+Tuxedos

He made sure everything was straight and perfect.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

((Devon are we having the wedding with them in the same place or in a different place?handsome tuxedo by the way ;D))

Cho was so excited and couldn't wait to see Devon. She added a floral tiara and floral jewels to her hair sparkling her hair.

Devon_McGonagall

((Id guess similar time, just two ceremonies then a big party for all guests of both weddings....saves all families money....And we could ~to save the weather issue~ Have it at Devons mansion in hawaii....if you want))
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

((LOL....that's a good idea.....))

Shara2007

(so waht are we doing)

Devon_McGonagall

As a surprise for everyone, when Sarah touched her dress for the first time, and everyone involved in both weddings took their seats, everyone was mass Portkeyed to Devons Mansion on the bluffs of the main island of Hawaii, over looking the ocean, with beautiful weather and a great view, there was an old fashioned Luaio(pig roast evening party hawaiian style) booked for the night with all the traditional dancers, fire eaters everything. The cost of the Wedding for both Covered by Devons family and booked in at over 100,000 galleons.

It was a surprise gift for everyone. On both sides of the aisle as the family of the groom, except for his parents(who planned it) new about the surprise. Even CHo was kept out of the loop, where Cho ended up there was almost three hundred and sixty white roses lining her changing room, and a dozen maids to see to her.

Similar was true with Sarah, only hers were Pink roses. And Sirius was also treated with an army of servants to help him, his room was lined with canadian beer.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Devon_McGonagall

((LOL can he pull a surprise or can he?))
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

((yeah....that was fast.....LOL))

Cho was surprised by the sudden change in her changing room and the room had 360 white roses! She knew this had to be Devon's doing once again and smiled to herself. She had another dress when the party started ready for her so the wedding gown would not get dirty.

(( http://www.bridesofcalifornia.com/Watters/images/7415.jpg  ....that's the dress for party))

Devon_McGonagall

((Goes gah gah))

Smiles and steps out onto his balconey in just the white tuxedo. His room was attached to the room given to Sirius for his wedding. ((And to the one for Blazes if he ever gets it on :P)). He thought this was a far better place for a wedding then the middle of winter in cold england. Everyone was here that mattered, Half the Hogwarts staff were arrayed, the rest getting owls as invites soon enough, everyones family, except his birth mother and father.....not that he cared about his father.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

((LOL....can we just go with the wedding now.....Sirius and Sarah are not on......))