News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Warriors

Started by lexisweird5, August 16, 2007, 02:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexiswierd5

awesometastic
Portales!

Greg

My twin sister is a fanatic for those novels.

Hailey

(im Greg's twin sister)

but anyway, I love the Warriors novels. Ive read all 16 of them like 2 times. They are really good books.

Maya Hexo

No offense but those books are stupid. I've read harry potter books (all of them) at least 5 times.

Hailey

ive only read a few of the Harry Potter books, I like the movies more for some reason..... dunno why

dobby888

I haven't read any of the warrior books, but Lola_La_Fringe7 has like all of them, and I intend on borrowing them.

Hailey

They are really good books. My favorite one is Twilight.

ChoChangHP118

i feel lonely. i've never met anyone that is on here lol...oh well

i've never read the warrior books...i want to though sometime...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Maddy

I luv warriors books. Lexiswierd5 had me read the first one and ever since then I'm hocked. Wright now im reading Dawn. Its in the second Prophesis.... (sp?) I luv the Clique books too.... I read a lot!

natalie

I LOVE WARRIORS, THEIR AWESOME!! I havent read harry ptter books but im planning to!!
HAVE YOU READ ALL FOUR OF THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS, THEIR AWESOME, IVE ONLY READ THREE OF THEM BUT IM GONNA READ IT BEFORE I READ HARRY POTTER!!
love nat
NaTaLiE

dobby888

cool.  I haven't read any sisterhood of the traveling pants, but I've seen the movie, and I have all four books, so I'll get to them eventually...

Anywho... Who on here has heard of WICKED????? IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! OK... I have seen the play, I have a t-shirt, I have the soundtrack, and I have the book, so please tell me you have heard of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

natalie

Ive seen a girl at waverly who has the t shirt but ive never heard of it. Sorry!
NaTaLiE

Lola_La_Fringe7

I LOVE WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW IM READING STARLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Kilynn

I dont really understand the Warriors books. I tried reading the first one and I couldnt get into it.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Lola_La_Fringe7

Are you kidding me???? I love Warriors!!!!!!!! It is awesome!!!!! RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKK         OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.