News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

All the Newest News.....

Started by dobby888, August 20, 2007, 12:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

oh oh oh!! I get it! Except my vocal cords never hurt because there used to talking sooo much

Lola_La_Fringe7

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!!! >:( ACCUSING ME OF STEALING YOUR IDEAS I DON'T EVEN READ THE NEWEST NEWS ANYMORE BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID THAT IF A SAME ARTICAL SHOWED UP IN MY REPORTS THEN YOU WOULD BLAME ME FOR IT!!! I SHOULD BE BLAMING YOU!!! I HAD AN ARTICLE IN MY SECTION AND A DAY LATER IT SHOWED UP ON YOUR SITE!!! PLUS FUDGE BROUGHT IN THAT ARTICLE!!! UHG  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

Mira look at the very first post in this thread ok?then tell me if i should be blamed.

Lola_La_Fringe7

NO AND DONT COUNT ON ME EVER COMING BACK EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P >:(

dobby888

Quote from: dobby888 on August 20, 2007, 12:25:11 AM
Feel free to comment on what you read, and post some of your own HP news!!!

J.K.R Writing a new book!??
This is true, J.K.R. was spotted in a cafe in Edinburgh, Scotland writing a detective novel.  This part is great, that she hasn't given up writing, but does this mean no more Harry Potter Books??  In an interveiw with the Press, she beleived that there would be no more Harry Potter books, but that she would write other books.  She said(and I quote) *I'll do exactly what I did with the Harry Potter  books and write what I want to write.*

Mira look I already posted that info!  So can we just calm down!

Lola_La_Fringe7

Yes fine I was just shocked you would accuse me! ur bff

dobby888

Well, hey can we not do this here.... PM me if you want to talk like this

Lola_La_Fringe7

dobby888

click on My messages and then PM me

uglycupcakes

No kidding. Lol. So any newest news for us Jessica?

dobby888

hmmmm hold on....

Order of the Pheonix DVD is open on December 11.  Warner Bros. announced a one disc and tw disk versions of harry potter and the order of the pheonix will be available on December 11.

(notice that in the title it has (c)  that means its copyrighted!!!)

uglycupcakes

Sawwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! GOODIDEA about the copyrighting that way nobody can use the name. NOT TO MENTION ANYNAMES (HINT HINT)

fudge0604

((lol Izzie.......JK))

Yay! can't wait unntil the new DVD comes out! I'm gonna buy it the second it comes too the border of Norway!

thank you Jessie!

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Thanks Albus!

Rare Harry Potter Books!?
Yes, there is such a thing as Rare Harry Potter books.  They are a complete signed set, and are beleived to be the only one in the world.  They are being auctioned off for about £20,000. They are so valuable that they are being kept in a police station.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Oh cool I have that on my site too! lolza hey what was that hint hint thing about Izzz???