News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Outside Hagrid's Hut

Started by lexiswierd5, August 20, 2007, 09:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

"I had to leave. You don't understand it!" Pete said with slight frustration in his voice. "I'm sorry" He mumbled.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Alken

What an idea. People will think they are seeing the movie in text format. Carry on, i wuill support you from back end.

-----------------

Alken

Best in Communication

dobby888

((Uhm... okay?))

As Jessie began to climb the stairs, she stopped and turned around.  "I... I know Pete... you just should have seen the look on her face! After something like that, I can't help it but say mean stuff to you.  I know you were probably hurt too, I just haven't witnessed it first hand." 

She sighed and continued to walk towards the dorm room.  She hoped Leah would be in there.  If she wasn't... well they would deal with that if necessary.

I loves YOUz

"If I was there to see the look on her face it wouldn't have been there." He sighed. "I really didn't want to hurt her. Thats the very last thing i wanted!" He said silently just with very much emotion in his voice. He knew he'd be crying his self to sleep tonight.

dobby888

Jessie walked up the stairs silently.  She would hate to ruin their plan when they were so close.  She didn't say anything to Pete.  She didn't even look at him.  She just continued on up the stairs.

She walked into the dorm room and looked around.  There Leah sat on her bed, reading.  Jessie glanced at Pete, and then left the room.

Tutiouh09

Dont know if theres more to come, but with the two sets posted yesterday, Id say it was worth the wait.

I loves YOUz

Pete sensed that there was something Jessie wasn't telling him, but didn't give it a second thought cause as long as he got to see his love he'll live.