News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My character bio for Isabelle Patch

Started by uglycupcakes, August 22, 2007, 07:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

Name:  Isabelle patch

Height 5`1

Appearance: Izzy had dirty blonde hair which she ushally wears down, wavy and wild. She's fairly short but petite, slightly muscular from her time playing tennis in the muggle world, she got strong legs, and loves to show them off.

RACE:  Pure blood

Parents:  Bryn and Kendra Patch

Personality: Izzy is free spirted and really enjoys the nicer things in life. Although pure blood, she isn't disrespectful for those who aren't. Doesn't follow the normal. Tends to get over excited about things, but also can be really relaxed. Never expects anything better than the best from herself, very well mannered and doesn't appreciate crude people. Doesn't talk about people behind their back, unless she's really frustrated with them and expects others to not talk about her either. Although Religion isn't popular in the wizardry world she is believes in God, and lets him influence the way she lives her life. The muggle world is of interest to her because, like Arther Weasly, she has an odd fascination for them. When in spain she went to a muggle school to increase her knowledge of them

Likes: Clothes, her family, spain, charity work, God, running, tennis, sports,

Dislikes: Rude people, poverty and all that.

Power: knack for remembering dates and spells,

History: She is cousins with Leah and Jessica, She spent the last term in spain. She went there with her parents Bryn and Kendra, she studied at a school which was a private muggle school. Her life has been generally uneventful. She has one younger sister who she hopes will come to Hogwarts when she is old enough.

I decided to redo this since i got back from spain.

Ginny Weasly

Name: 
Appearance: 
RACE: 
Parents: 
Personality:
Power:
History:

Fill out this if you want to be approved.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

HermioneFan

I like your name choice. :) Can't wait to RP with ya!

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on August 22, 2007, 07:25:25 AM
Name: 
Appearance: 
RACE: 
Parents: 
Personality:
Power:
History:

Fill out this if you want to be approved.

Yes, please this is the things you will need to post for your character, and for RACE, I dont' mean what race your character is, I want to know witch, pure blood, half blood ect..

thanks
~K~

Miss Xantier

I know this is old, but why do we have the same first name?

Megan.

You can have the same first name.  There are over 2000 people on this site.  Some don't get on, but then others do.  This Isabelle was here waay before you.  So she didn't take the name from you, and im not saying you took that name from her.  There will always be more Isabelle's like there will always be more Megan's.  I bet there are thousands, Isabella's and Megans.

Both of you guys probably like the name Isabelle.  So its okay to have the same name.  I bet there is another Megan, KeKe, Sky, Alex, and so on..on this site.

Its okay.

Don't take this the wrong way, im not trying to be mean.  Just pointing out something.  Haha.

Sincerely,,
Megan.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Miss Xantier

okay... I hate this, at school there's usually another person with the same name as mine in my class.

Sky

There shall be only one Sky. ><

Oh, in the mornings at mine, there are three Sams in the hallway. So when my name is called, it's awkward.

Miss Xantier

same in my class, my name is Sara, in my class when the teacher calls "Sara." none answer till they repeat and saying the last name as well.

Sky

I tell people to call me Shmoo sometimes haha.

Miss Xantier

Alken

Dates and Spell are the two kids in his hand. He plays with him like a child plays with toys.

-----------------

Alken

Best Offer in Communication medium