News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Favorite book?

Started by uglycupcakes, August 24, 2007, 01:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_-Aaron-_

im really sorry I'll stop saying those things

bonnie88

i think most of the stuff i make fun of i have. i like to make fun my own flaws. i am very werid as you can see
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

dobby888

OMG? How come I didn't know about that!? You totally should've told me! But seriously I'm really sorry... I never would have said any of that..... and you can vent any time.... just PM me!!

uglycupcakes

Yeah.. Sorry bean but, I'll tell you more about it next weekend cuz thats a VERY SMALL DISCRIPTION!!! I'lltell you the whole thing which is way longer and muchhh more confusing on SATURDAY!! ITS ONLY A WEEK TILL I SEE YOU!!!! Like exactly. woot woot!!

dobby888

WOOHOO!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! *gasp* we should go get noodles!!!!! Totally.... we have to.... it's practically tradition.... you know? AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ONE WEEK!!!!

uglycupcakes

WooohoooO!! I can't wait! Noodles sound fantatastic! It would so much fun and very swell tasting. I can't wait too see you!

bonnie88

uglycupcakes

Cuz we go to that restrante every year like everytime see eache eachother outside of holiday stuff

bonnie88

ooohh i need i meet place for me and some of my friends!

dobby888

Oh my gosh!!! Your coming tomorrow!!!! TOMORROW!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

_-Aaron-_

KeKe p

Heyy guys...whats new.

uglycupcakes

Ahh taht was so much fun! We totally need to get together during the summer.

KeKe p

Ok.....I hope you have fun....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dobby888

LOL!! Oh my gosh we NEED to!!! It's manditory!!  Oh and yeah we need to keep this topic moving... and on track....