News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Favorite book?

Started by uglycupcakes, August 24, 2007, 01:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

Yeah lol. That did kinda get off track.. alot.

SpencerFields

My favorite book was probably the second one. I don't know why I just reallly liked it.

dobby888

Yeah, the last one and the first one were probably my favorites.... the alpha and the omega you know?

uglycupcakes

_-Aaron-_

Quote from: SpencerFields on May  4, 2008, 01:07:48 AM
My favorite book was probably the second one. I don't know why I just reallly liked it.

I didnt get the second book until I read the last one so I didnt like it much

uglycupcakes

Oh i could see why it woudn't make sense but I got it. Like my dad had to explain it a little but over all i got it. My Dad read the first couple books to me because we were to young to read them our selfs, so that helped ALOT.

dobby888

My mom read the first book to me.  It was really cute because every night we would sit down in the family room and she would read me some.

SpencerFields

Ahh. that is kinda cute.

bonnie88

my mom and i read the first few books together but i got tired of waiting on her to catch up
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

uglycupcakes

I know but when your like Eight you can't read them all by your self ;///

bonnie88

i started reading them kinda late. after the 7th came out i think
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

Arestedes

I like the third one the most, because is think it has many fun scenes as much as supence and mystery

uglycupcakes

My brother likes the seventh one the best. Why? uh he laughs some more and more and more  and more then stops and says izzy and laughs because that has the morst action in its. He purses lips together and than breaks to a full on smile. he then starts playign my leg like a drum and making wierd noisers and thanshakeds me back i n forth so i can't type. then the phone rings and he dashes off to get it.

dobby888

uglycupcakes

He did do that lol. But right now he's sleeping so I'm all alone...