News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Common Room (i'm bored)

Started by ChoChangHP118, June 5, 2007, 01:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

((wow that was sudden...))

Cho nodded and softly said,"Good night....."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

*Night!* said Jessie half way up the stairs.

Shara2007

Sarah Apperated to the school and went to a classroom to study.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho went to the Astronomy Tower and leaned on a chair and lucky for her the night was clear tonight and she could distinctly see the stars from where she was.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

Jessie went up to her bed, but instead of going to sleep, she sat on the windowsill, and began to write a letter.

Dear Angela,

I know it was hard for you when I left for Hogwarts, beleive me, it was tough for me to, but I'm having so much fun, and learning so many new things.  It pains me every day, and in everything I do to know that you can't be here, and to think that you may not be having as much fun as me.  I write this letter to say, I'm sorry for what pain I've caused you, but I'm hurt too.  It would bring me much joy and happiness to say that you are having fun to. 

I have made this note magical in many ways, because as you can see, it cries when you read sad parts, and smiles when you read happy parts, and also, because after we found out that I was a witch, I know that you wanted to be a witch and come with too.  But we went separate wways, and even though my magic separates us, I want you to know that I will always be you friend, no matter what.

Kisses,
Jess

ChoChangHP118

*sirius sighed..he fealt bad for not knowing how to dance...all he wanted to do was please sarah, but she wanted to dance...and he couldn't. he sighed and stood up, he needed some alone time, and whenever he needed this alone time he would go to the astronomy tower. so he apparated to outside the door and quietly went up. he didn't notice cho but went to a chair in the corner and sat down his back facing cho. he began to hum his and sarah's song and put his head in his hands.* come on sirius. *he said to himself.* its just dancing...how hard could it be?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah having got done studying changed in to a sliver silk night gown and went down to the lake and started to sing her and siruis song while spining in circles.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius decided to look through one of the telescopes. when he did this he saw someone going in circles. he snorted. then he looked closer and noticed that it was sarah! he quickly apparated behind a tree so he could watch her. he noticed she was singing there song. he smiled...and right when she got to the part that he would always sing, he stepped out from behind the tree and started singing.. he grabbed her waist and her hand and started dancing. he had no idea what he was doing, it just fealt right.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah smiled.

"I'm glad your hear." Sarah siad leaning her head on his chest.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius leaned his head lightly on her head.* i'm glad that your're glad that im here. *he smiled and continued dancing...*

Shara2007

"why do you hate dancing so much. I mean your doing it know with out me even asking you to."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked into her eyes.* because if dancing with you means i get to spend my whole life with you, then i'll dance no matter what!

Shara2007

"oh okay. I see." Sarah smiled staying in his hands.

dobby888

Jessie folded up her letter ~I'll send this tommorrow~ she thought, then she walked over to her bed and laid down.