News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

just any other rp.....

Started by dobby888, August 25, 2007, 03:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*sirius put his hands on the back of his head. looking up at them.* so i'll just not be allowed in willow trees ever...i can live with that!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

*Well you are allowed in them... with my permission that is!!* Jessie made a branch go down to where he was, as if to show him that, really, he could go in willow trees.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius quickly jumped up. he picked up a stick nearby and playfully started fighting the branch like it was a sword fight.* back! back beast! back! i'm warning you! *he smiled as he playfully had a sword fight with it.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

the branch snapped hi little twig in half, then mended it, and added it to itself, to make it stronger.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius took out his wand and out of it appeared a white tissue. he put his wand away and dropped down to his knees. picking up another stick nearby he put the white tisue on top of it and started waving it in the air.* i surrendor! *he chuckled.*

LordBlaZe

"Cool, so it just willows or all trees in general?" asked Blaze
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

Jessie laughed at Sirius,and then said, *Well I've only ever tryed it with Willows, so I''m not really sure!!*

ChoChangHP118

*sirius laid on his back and placed the tissue on his nostrils. he began breathing really hard. making the tissue fly up and back down. he laughed lightly as he did it again and again.*

LordBlaZe

Blaze raised an eyebrow, "I've just realized how talented you are Sirius, very nice!!" he said sarcastically.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

*yes very very nice!!!* said Jessie holding up the tissue with magic, so when he stopped breathing, the tissue wouldn't come back down.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius breathed in again, expecting the tissue to fall lightly onto his nose. when it didn't he opened eyes curiously. he saw the tissue directly over him...so he blew on it hard...but it didn't move. then he saw jessie.* very funny. *sirius smiled.*

dobby888

Jessie laughed, *Thank you!!* then she magically formed it into a bird and let it fly away.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius flicked his wand at the bird and it turned into a flee.* i don't fancy birds all that much if its all the same to you.

dobby888

Jessie laughed.  *whatever Captian!!!* ;D ;D

ChoChangHP118