News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Quidditch Season ((all welcome))

Started by LordBlaZe, August 25, 2007, 05:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

((this is an rp of the year after most people graduated but it's open to everyone))

Blaze walked on to the Quidditch pitch with a smile, this was his favorite place to be. The day was perfect for quidditch, a light wind but an overall warm temperature. Hopefully Gryffindor could win this year's Quidditch trophy just as they did last year but they needed some new players. He was hosting tryouts today and hoped to find some new talent. He wasn't too worried about the other teams. Most of their star players had graduated but this was no time to get too thingyy. He sat patiently with his broom at his side, waiting for his future team to show up...
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

harrypotterfan:)

Cho wandered into the field hearing that today they were recruiting for new players. Cho smiled and waved to Blaze.

((haha I just need to join this one ;) ......))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

((lol yup everyone can join))

Blaze saw Cho and smiled, he wasn't expecting a visit from his old captain but it was always a pleasure. "Hey Cho" he said
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

Jessie flew up behind Blaze and gave him a friendly push. *Hey Blaze!!* and then she saw Cho. *Wow Cho!! I haven't seen you in a while!!* said Jessie going to give her friend a hug.

LordBlaZe

"Hey Jessie, so are you gonna try to take Cho's seeker position or stay as a beater?" he asked. He didn't want to waist any time so he got straight to the point.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

I'll go for chaser!!* said Jessie cheerfully.

LordBlaZe

"haha, cool. Let's wait for some more students and get this thing started. The anticipation is killing me" he said.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

*You're te;;ing me!!! I'm a second year, competing with 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th years!!!! I mean,, you have to admit that that would be pretty scary!!!* said Jessie with a slight shudder.

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed, "Yea, i started as a 2nd year but you played last year so you're already a good flier. Just practice shooting and passing and you'll be better than fine" 
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Sky

Sky arrived on the quidditch field with a Nimbus 2001 broom. "I want to try for Chaser or Seeker." She said to the person in charge.

lexisweird5

Massie wondered onto the feild. Maybe I should try... She walked over beside Sky. "Can I join too?"

Sky

Sky looked at the Sky. "I guess. I suppose these are try-outs then." Sky was quiet and seemed distant.

dobby888

*Skyyyyyy.......*said Jessie waving her hand in front of Sky's face *SKY!!!! Back to earth sky!!!!*

LordBlaZe

"yea ofcourse you can tryout. All our chaser position are filled but we need a seeker, a keeper and some beaters. Grab a broom and start passing the quaffle around for a warm up. Me and Cho will see how you do" said Blaze and then looked at Cho. "Hey, this is my first time hosting a tryout so do you mind helpin me out" he asked her.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Sky

Sky jumped on her broom and zoomed around the field without warning. She waited in mid-air for someone to toss her the Quaffle. "Well, then I'll try for seeker!" She yelled down to them.