News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Quidditch Season ((all welcome))

Started by LordBlaZe, August 25, 2007, 05:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexisweird5

"Okay." Massie voice was shaky, but she tried to hide her fear. Fear is a weakness. She reminded herself. She hadnt flown much before. She got on her broom and started passing with Sky. Wow this isnt bad.

LordBlaZe

"K, good. But just warm up first" he said and through them a quaffle.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Sky

Sky nodded and caught the quaffle, her broom going backwards about three inches. She moved forward and threw it back to Massie. "Just relax." she told her.

lexisweird5

Massie caught it. Maybe its not that hard. Massie relaxed and threw the quaffle back to Sky.

Sky

Sky caught it with alot more ease now that she was used to the heighth. She went higher and threw the Quaffle to Massie. "You still look tense." She called down. She flew next to Massie and looked into her eyes. She could see the little bit of fear that had not been fully extinguished.
"Take a deep breath. Here, just fly around for a little bit. I'll be with you to make sure you're alright."

lexisweird5

"Okay. Massie hated it that her fear was so easily shown. "I havent flown much yet."

Sky

Sky flew beside her as they flew around the stadium. "I was scared when I first played at my old school. Someone helped me concour*sp* my fear by flying with me. Just remember to relax. Don't tense up."

fudge0604

" WAIT FOR ME!!!!!" roared a loud voice.
1 second after, Albus severus apperad on his father broom.
he said " am i late?? i wanna be a chaser this year. If not i wanna be a beater."

((i have forgotten the name of my broom!!!!! what is it???????? LOL))

Post Potter depression.

Sky

fudge0604

((no not the nimbus. the broom harry got from sirius!))

Post Potter depression.

Sky

uglycupcakes

==Are there any cheerleaders?? If there are i could do that possibly==

GO GRYFINDOR QUIDDITCH
U-L-G-Y you ain't go no allibi you ugly ya ya you ugly!!

dobby888

lol ok.....))

Jessie walked over to Blaze. *Hey Blaze, I wanna be a seeker, so do you wanna set me up??* said Jessie leaning on her broom slightly, *and I'm sure that Cho wouldn't mind competing against me....* said Jessie looking at her friend hopefully.

Sky

Sky looked at Jessie. "Hope you don't mind competing with me then." She said as she turned away to practice with the quaffle.

dobby888

*Oh it's on!!!* said Jessie shooting into the air.