News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Quidditch Season ((all welcome))

Started by LordBlaZe, August 25, 2007, 05:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky smirked at Jessie. "Well c,mon then." She said as she flew up into the air. She threw the quaffle to her. "Show me what you've got."

fudge0604

Jessie and Sky was throwing hard at each other then Albus shooted up on his firebolt.
When Jessie throwed the ball to Sky, he took the quaffle acclerated against the hoops and scored.
Before the ball went long away he said:"accio quaffle" the quaffle flew into his hands again. He throwed the ball back too jessie again and headed down to Blaze.
He landed and asked Blaze " Could you set me up on the chasers list?? And the beater list??"

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie got the quaffle and slowly tossed it up and down, then sh turned and flew the wrong way, when she was almost at the opposite hoops, she flew forward as fast as possible, straight to the bottom of the hoops, when she saw sky on her trail, she shot upwards, scoring.

Sky

Sky got back the Quaffle and zoomed around the field. She looked back to see Jessie close behind. She leaned forward to gain speed and threw the quaffle through the team's hoops.

Lacy

Lacy walked onto the feild, her eyes gleaming with confidence. She flew up into the sky, watching the two other girls play.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira was goofing around on her broom up in the sky when she heard giggling and laughing. She looked down to see Sky and Jessie chasing eachother around with a Quaffle and Lacy was heading up to them. OOOOhhhhhh she thought to herself Lacy is ssssoooooo going to get hit. Ouch! she flinched at the thought. Then she saw Blaze and Albus. Blaze was all she ever thought about. She had such a huge crush but no one new. (Just had to add that in there!~Lolz~) She decided to fly down to see Blaze. As she reached the groud she said *Hi Blaze* In such a dreamy tone her crush was ALMOST obvious.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Sky

Sky was flying low now. Where the air from her broom just skimming the blades of grass on the field. She gave Jessie the Quaffle after growing tired of it. She just wanted to fly now. She closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened them, she was about to hit Mira. "Look out!" She yelled as she tried to turn.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Lingardium Leviosa! screamed Mira lifting Sky above her just before impact.

Lacy

"Do you know how to fly?" Lacy asked, grabbing the quaffle. She flew back into the air and waited for someone to practice with her.

Lola_La_Fringe7

*Who me??* questioned Mira *Or Sky over there??* She said with an amusing chuckle.

dobby888

Jessie tossed her quaffle onto the ground and went to see Lacy.  *Hi I'm Jessie* she held out her hand, *Do you want to practice with me!?*

Lacy

"Sure! Oh and Im Lacy... Im new here, tranferred." Lacy said. "What house are you in?"

Sky

Sky jumped off her broom that was now hovering in the air thanks to the spell. She jumped up to grab and ran to Mira. "So-Sorry about- t-that." She said as she was gaining back her breath. "I'm Sky. And.. if anybody needs help with anything," She added with a bashful grin. "Dont let that little incident stop you from asking for help. Alrighty?"

Lola_La_Fringe7

Allrighty said Mira with a smirk. Then she tagged Sky who was still out of breath and said *YOUR'E IT!!!!!* And She flew away with a blast of wind.

Sky

Sky raised her eyebrows and shook her head. "Sorry, but I have to practice with the Snitch." Sky said as she walked to the Quidditch Box. "But I'll play afterwards." She pulled out the Snitch.