News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

again.

Started by ChoChangHP118, August 26, 2007, 09:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*sirius was rubbing his left eye furiously. he was swatting behind him with his right hand and he was stumbling over things. he was dizzy and obviously wasn't thinking strait.* NO! no! don't....don't...touch me!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny took several quick steps and was beside him. She gently took ahole of his arm, and slipped an arm around his waist to help hold him up.
"Well, you think hat...but I think we should take you up to the hospital wing just to be safe. Okay?" She half asked him. Really, he wasn't going to get a choice. If he wouldn't let her treat him, someone else would.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius took out his wand and thrust it at ginny's neck. he stared at her breathing hard. his eyes were very blury and foggy...* don't touch me! *he almost yelled at her. before stumbling away once more.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed and stood still, watching him stuble around. She folded her arms, seemingly hugging herself. It did make her sad when people refused her help. It showed on her face, and she looked almost like she was going to cry. She was in no way afraid of Sirius, or his wand.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked in front of him. and cowered in fear.* ah! no! the light! ah!! it burns! *he fell down on his face. there was no light...but sirius was experincing pain from some sort of light.*  ahh! its...too! bright!!!

Ginny Weasly

She watched silently, before stepping forward, toward him. She knelt down and pulled his head up, touching her forhead to his, causing an immediate connection between their minds. She dilebertly caused his mind to go blank, and all he could see was blackness. Her hands were in an iron grip, so he wouldn't pull away.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sweat was drenching his body now. he was breathing hard...but the light was gone. he tried to jerk away like a little child, but it was no use ginny was, unfortunetly for him, strong. so he sat there shaking, keeping his eyes clamped shut.*

Ginny Weasly

"Now Sirius," She said in a soft, mesmerizing voice, "I want you to relax. Think of only good things. Peaceful things. The wind through the trees...the stream about half a mile from here. Think only of good things." She instructed him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius's breathing calmed as he pictured a sunset. he was still twitching, but a lot less now. he pictured a soft breeze ruffling his hair...he then became very tired.*

Ginny Weasly

"That's right," Ginny said, her voice still soft. She loosened her grip gently and patted his head, like one does to calm a small child, "just stay calm, relaxed. I'm going to turn your mind off from the rest of the world and most of your thoughts are going to be suppressed for now. You will only be able to hink of things as they come, and nothing will stay in memory until I turn your mind back on. This won't hurt." She told him slowly, allowing him to proccess this.

The she did it. It was almost like cutting an invisable wire and shutting doors. It was done in a millosecond, and anything from that point on would be cut and dry for him. She sat back, keeping her hands on the side of his head.
"Sirius, are you feeling ok?" She asked.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius's breathing slowed back to a surprisingly normal pase. he nodded his head, not opening either of his eyes he didn't want to loose the calmness that had taken over his brain. he was afraid, that if he opened his eyes, he would have to face the real world again.*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny patted the side of Sirius's face, "You don't have to open your eyes, if you'd rather not. But it's that or holding my hand till we get to the castle." She warned him, seriously.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius wasn't ready to open his eyes at all. he held out his hand like a little boy.* please. *he whispered.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded and grasped his hand, "This way," She told him then, leading him around trees and over the rough terrain.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius followed her movement. he was mostly walking on his right leg because of the fact that his left had almost been blown off. he moaned at times and grasped her hand tighter.*