News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A very akward question...indeed

Started by Sky, August 26, 2007, 10:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HermioneFan

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on September 19, 2007, 04:34:11 AM

I finally just read the 7th book (I know, *gasp* how could it you take me so long...?)

:o wow! I thought you finished it like the first week it came out...

fudge0604

i finished it in two days.... i had just read one harry potter book in english before that...
i was reading whole two days in a row...

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Cooooool.  For school we have to read 800 pages of independent reading, so I basicallyhave a different book everyday. 

fudge0604

In Norway they have a competision abaut who could read the most minutes.
Those who read the most wins a trip too London!

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

WOW!!!!!!!!! Hey Allbus I will try to help you win!!!! ok so have you read eragon adn Eldest yet??? Or you could read fluke, or thwonk, or...... uh.... Gilda Joyce Physcic investigator, or the face on the milk carton series or uh....

fudge0604

I have some books i have loaned at the libary now....
i own eragon and the eldest. I think i'm gonna stop with Harry Potter on english for a while.
I wanna read some other books. Tired of reading english all the time.....

Post Potter depression.

fudge0604

and it started for a week ago.... but i have read over a 1000 minutes now. Started on monday.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: HermioneFan on September 22, 2007, 10:56:17 AM
Quote from: Ginny Weasly on September 19, 2007, 04:34:11 AM

I finally just read the 7th book (I know, *gasp* how could it you take me so long...?)

:o wow! I thought you finished it like the first week it came out...

I would have hd it finished the night it came out if I had been able to get my hands on it. Unfortuantly, I was broke, so I didn't get it, and the copy I have now is a friends and I had to wait for her to finish it before I could read it.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Oh that's too bad, but Albus, you could read Le Miserables  It's 1400 pgs and I havent read it but...

fudge0604

I'm reading some norwegian series now...i haft too finish the ones i have.
And i have tryed too read it before... i didn't like it...

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Oh, well hopefully I will, and if I don't then I'll finish it anyways because at our school every trimester you have to read 800 pages to get an A on Independent Reading, and then you basically get roll-over pages, so I wanna read enough to get me through the whole year.  and 1400 pages will give me a really good start.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Kilynn

wow those are some interesting thoughts guys
lol
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

dobby888

I stopped reading les miserables    BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.