News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dedication to Teddy, Remus, and Tonks Lupin.

Started by dobby888, August 26, 2007, 10:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Hello this thread is as a dedication to the entire Lupin family because they weren't mentioned in the epilouge, and they are awesome!!!  So feel free to post comments on them, but only good comments Please!!!

;D ;D ;D
*Jess*

Sky

Teddy is the man! I wuv him. I wish he were real. Also, Tonk was cool. Lupin just gave Candy away to younger kids so he could be away with them just the two of them.

dobby888

I love how in the new movie, when someone calls Tonks Nymphidora (sp?) her hair turns red.

Sky

dobby888

Oh I just saw it today, and eventually, on this thread, I'll add a really long speach about the entire family!!!

;D ;D ;D
*Jess*

Sky

REMUS LUPIN

Nymphadora Tonks

Rest In Peace Beloved Parents of Teddy Lupin

dobby888

AWWWWWWWW!!!!

R.I.P.... and now a moment of silence in their memory.......ahhhhh how calming/soothing.
Farewell Beloved Parents of Teddy Lupin!!!

ChoChangHP118

i cried when i saw that remus had died. i was by far the best out of the d.a.d.a. teachers.

you are amazing to tonks, i loved your special abilties!

i'm sure teddy would've grown up to be an amazing wizard if j.k. rowling would've continued the books.

after all, a mix between tonks+remus=teddy. two amazing wizards for parents? a good combination in the end...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

Oh yes most definitley!!!!!

To Teddy!!! *raises champane glass filled with fake champane...*

ChoChangHP118

to a long and healthy life, just as his parents would  have wanted him to have. *raises his glass.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Sky

To Teddy Lupin! *Holds up a glass of Sparkling Cider* 

ChoChangHP118

*watery eyes.* may you be as great of a wizard as your amazing parents were.         

dobby888

*Hands Sirius a Hankie* *Blow* she says softly.

Sky

"Your mother and father's love beats deep inside you <a href="http://photobucket.com/icons/" target="_blank"></a>."

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name