News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

SHOPPING!!!!!!

Started by lexiswierd5, August 27, 2007, 08:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

"Wait before i shake ur hand are you a pureblood?" said Kilynn examining Jessie.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Ginny Weasly

"What does it matter?" Ginny asked, once more seemingly coming from no where. She looked down at Kilynn with a slight frown.

Ginny was pureblood through and through, but she was considered dirty because she was friends with mudbloods. And muggles. But this girl wouldn't even be able to recognize Ginny. Yes, her hair was bright red, but most of her freackles from youth had faded with age, and she simply looked like a beautiful red headed 17 year old witch.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

lexiswierd5

"yeah, Kilynn if you have nothing better to do, u need to seriously get a life!" said Miley with anger in her eyes!

Ginny Weasly

Ginny held up her hand to Miley with a frown. "Hush, let her speak first." She said.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LordBlaZe

Blaze looked at the new student, "Obviously a Slytherin" he said
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

draco294

"So very obviously a Slytherin," said Draco with a grin, suddenly walking up to where they all were. "And a good one at that."
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

dobby888

*oh shut up Draco!! and no im not a pure blood but if you shake my hand wgats gonna happen.... get half-blood cooties???* jessie asked throwing her and down in disgust.

Lacy

"No but its not good to suround you self with... purebloods." Lacy said with disgust walked over to the group. "It polutes your mind."

dobby888

*Don't be silly Lacy, some purebloods are good.  Like Ginny here*  Jessie explained to Lacy

Sky

Sky ignored the conversation between the others. She was alone now. She sighed and searched the shelves. She found a Quidditch set that was 60 Galleons. "Too much." She whispered. She found an assortment of Snitches; Bronze,Gold,Silver, Platinum. She decided to buy the whole assortment. At the counter, she handed the clerk a quidditch club card and 25 galleons. "You get a free item with these." the clerk said as she checked the card. Sky picked out a pair of dragon skin gloves. "Have a nice day!" Sky got her bag and left the store. What other purpose did she have here?

LordBlaZe

Blaze noticed the two new Slytherin girls then looked at Draco. "Have you been recruiting a little army of your own Draco? You obviously couldn't handle any of us alone" he spat at him. He noticed Sky walk out but there was no way he was going anywhere right there.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Kilynn

"Well I personal think that Draco is right, Draco is always right!" said Kilynn!
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

dobby888

*Yeah, and I'm a pony!!!* said Jessie laughing

Ginny Weasly

Ginny made a small noise, then scowled slightly, "Alright, students. Get a move on. Finish your shopping and get away from each other." She told them, darkly. Her eyes shadowed over, she had seen something that wasn't good.

She looked towards all of them, half expecting Draco and his croonies to give her lip. Well, if that happened, she'd just give them detention.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kilynn

"Fine, let's go Draco, let's so somewhere. .. . . pure." said Kylinn hoping Draco would follow.