News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Miranda Saylem

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, January 5, 2008, 07:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

*Beep, beep, beep* Mira arose from her bed fumbling around with the alarm on the small handmade, wooden table she used for a nightstand. She threw her feet over the side of the bed until they met with the fuzzy carpet of her bedroom. She yawned and stood wearing only a long T-shirt going down to her knees. Slowly she shuffled to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. She stripped down and got in the shower letting the warm water run over her body. After a 15 minute shower or so, she got out and wrapped the towel around herself letting water still drip from her sodden hair. She paced back to her room and put on newly washed clothing, and on her way downstairs she grabbed her wand stuffing it in her right front pocket.

She decented the twisting staircase, gripping the wooden  rail it had nailed to it. She arrived downstairs with a small thud on the wooden floor.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Shara2007

I love it work on it more.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Corbin

i don't know if it is good cause i didn't read it.

starlink_033

Lola_La_Fringe7

As Mira arrived in the kitchen, she saw her older (22 years old to be exact) brother, Hakif, making eggs on the stove, and she saw her younger (3 year old) sister, Machafe, eating her eggs hungrily at the glass table in the middle of the room. Machafe looked up as Mira walked into the kitchen. "Hey Miwa!" She shouted out happily, through a mouthful of eggs. Then Hakif looked up at Mira too. "Hey Mi." He said. Mira looked back at him, now since their parents were gone she and Hakif had to take care of Machafe together. "Hakif, you can go to work. I'll watch Machafe." Mira said regretfully.

fudge0604

Good Mira but i hope some more exitement would grow up!
A  :) for you and a little word called: Bump!

Post Potter depression.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Hakif grabbed his things and walked out the door only pausing to tell Mira something. "Oh Mira you got a letter." Then he walked out.

Mira paced over to the small red envelope on the table. She picked it up and studied ot before opening it. It read:

Dearest Miranda Rose,
                           I do curiously wonder why you do not visit me, or even bother to write back for that matter... Although I hope you could come see me in England soon, you may have to stay with your sister, Machafe. Though you could bring her with...
                                              Dear
                                                  Your loving father

A tear slid from Mira's eye, not a tear of sadness, nor grief, but rather hate. She thought to herself. ~Your dead thats why I don't write. I hate you. I always will.~ Her father was a twisted man, she thought he was dead, but the 10 letters she had gotton shown otherwise.  She just threw this one on top of all the others in the corner of her room, only to get a phone call a moment later. She picked it up and heard, "Miranda, come to England, come see me." The voice was cracked, scratchy. This couldn't be her father. She slammed the reciever down hard, and backed against the wall. It rang again.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

starlink_033

kira

this is really good bump!!!! wright more now pleazz

dobby888

Wow mira this is really good, I like it!! Maybe just give Machafe a little more involvement in the story. Otherwise, though..... BUMPY!!

Lola_La_Fringe7

Machafe looked at Mira. "Whas wrong Mimi?" She asked innocently. Mira looked down at her little sister. "Go pack a bag because we're going to England." She said.

uglycupcakes

Yeaaahhhyaaa! Fantastic job! keep writing!

dobby888

Nice! Bumpy!  Write more this time though, because then I'll know more of what happens next!