News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hey! Life is goin' down here!

Started by ejeg123, August 28, 2007, 10:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ejeg123

Hey this is ejeg123! I am here to ask here. do you want to be anything else than ust a actor?

dobby888

Well if you want to know what I want to be when I grow up, I want to be a Marine Biologist, and if that isn't what you wanted.... then I don't know what you want.

;D ;D ;D
*Jess*

HermioneFan

i wanna be a pro athlete when i grow up :)

ChoChangHP118

when i hit the big screens as a lead role in a movie! (still hoping.) you guys can say you knew me as sirius black! im an aspiring actress!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

.....whatever..... ;) ;D

joking....anyways....I want to be a translator.....my friend was telling me the other day that she wanted to find the cure to cancer and be the president of the United States....do you think it's possible?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

its possibly possible.
i mean.anythings possible.

anyways..
my career choice are pretty open..
i wanna be either a climatologist, a chemist, or a pharmacist
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

dobby888

kool i just like dolphins, and science and math, so for me marine biology is perfect

draco294

..i wanted to be a marine biologist until my mom said if i moved to florida or somewhere she'd follow me
lol

dobby888

lolz creepy mom!!!!...... no offense mrs draco.....

draco294

haha
im sure she accepts your apology

dobby888

good thing to  ::) don't want her following me!!!! lolz! jk

ChoChangHP118

ah hahaha! when you to get together you make me laugh so freakin hard! lol
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

lolz oh wait doesnt this make you laugh hard too??

WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sky

I plan on being a Writer or an Drummer in a band.

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: dobby888 on September  5, 2007, 09:55:16 AM

WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*face turning red. trying to hold it back.* BWAH HAHAHAHAHA! *ROFL...end of story.*