News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hey! Life is goin' down here!

Started by ejeg123, August 28, 2007, 10:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

LOLZ!!! I KNEW YOU COULDN'T DO IT!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAAHDDADADADADADHAHAHAAHAHAHAMUAMUAMUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I KNOW YOU'RE DEADLY SECRET!!!!!!

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

lolz ok I totally just need to get this out.  So today in Choir my friend got a stcker and then I made her give it to me (I didn't get one :'() and then she did, so I stuck it on my nose, and for the rest of the day I left it on there, and the lunchroom suppervisor said *freak!* and my band teacher said *you look like you have a huge zit on your nose*.  And that was my day, and the entire day people would look at me!!! because of my sticker!!! 

And on a different subect my homeroom teacher said *Ah, so you have less of a life than I do!?* because I had nothing fun to do over the weekend except cover my textbooks!!!!!

That was my day..... lolz I hope you like it!!!

ChoChangHP118

lol, jessie, i must say, you are a very random person...QD but i like it! cuz im random too! i accidently got white out on my noes a few days ago..and i just kept it on all day!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

lolz thankz and what does QD mean anyways??

ChoChangHP118

QD is sarah and my smile. it was originally just me...but she joined! lol. i was making fun of this friend of mine...he always puts XD and it was annoying, so i put QD and it stuck. later on another one of my friends said to make it quacking duck! lol so ya, that's my smile!

dobby888

saveet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats so cool!!! I wish I had my own smile but I dont *tear*