News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Lilly....

Started by Lacy, August 30, 2007, 03:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacy

(srry.)(next morning...)

Lilly had oversleeped. It was noon allready! I have to hurry the dance is in four hours and i still have to eat lunch! She decided to ask one of the girls if they could get her a lunch too. She walked over to her mirror and started to apply her makeup...

Lilly looked beautiful. Her makeup was perfect and her hair looked as if a professional had done it. Her dress completed the look. She grabbed her matching purse and made her way too the dance.

Steamers covered the walls. Balloons were scattered across the floor. The light were low and the music was loud. She looked around and finnally found. Matt. "Hey." She yelled over the music. "Hey." Matt yelled back. "Lets dance." They seemed to have danced for hours. "Ive had a great time, Matt." He smiled back. Suddenly she heard thunder, the power went out. "Lets go outside and excape this chasos." He said as students ran around frantically. They rushed outside.

They had been sitting around for a while out in the rain. She couldnt keep it in much longer, she had to tell him how long she has liked him. She was about to talk when he interupted.  "Lilly I want to ask you some thing... will you be my girlfriend?"

dobby888

ooohh!!!!!  but then if you want to continue the story for a long time, make him be like a total jerk in reality or something.

Lacy

(srry that its short)

"Of course!" Lilly exclaimed. "Lets go for a walk around the lake." As they started to walked Lilly began to talk again. "Its really beautiful out here... even when its raining..." She paused for a second. "You dont know how long I have liked you." She looked into his eyes and smiled. He took and tucked her hair behind one of her ears. "No you dont know how long I haved liked you." He said as he leaned in and kissed her. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She had never been so happy...

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

really good, but it would be really entertaining if she goes out with him, but hes a real jerk

uglycupcakes

May i ask how heas a jerk jess?

dobby888

like she finally gets to go out with him and then she realizes, that she had only seen what he looked like, and not his personality, and like that he just did things that someone made for her wouldn't do, but she tells herself, listen, this guy is soooo hott, I'll just stick it out, he'll come around  and then he wont and she'll finally just break up with him or something

uglycupcakes

That was confusing  ;D

fudge0604

That gave me a whole new look on this story...

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

But he hasn't proven he's a butthole yet!!

dobby888

But in the next couple of posts it may begin to stick out

uglycupcakes

dobby888

Just wait and see........ Glances at watch.....  clears throat and glances at watch....

uglycupcakes

fudge0604

Lacy! We want more! We want more! We want some jerkyboyfriends!lol...

Post Potter depression.