News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My birthday!

Started by lexisweird5, September 2, 2007, 09:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddie

maddie walked up to massie asking if it was a party yet. "here." she said giving her a pretty blue gift with a perfect lime green bow on it. (it is a cd with only the song "Bet on it" by zac effron in hsm2.) i hope u like it!!!!!!
with love.........Maddie! :-*

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at sarah and winked.* you wouldn't kiss albus would you? *he smiled and kissed heron the lips. then he held out his present to massie.* its not much...just a little something... *inside was a ruby bracelet. to him, this was a small present...(he's filrthy rich lol)*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira let a foot hang down into Sirius' face. She'd been up in the tree napping when everyone came and woke her up. "So..." She said mid-yawn "what are you talkin' about?"
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

*since sirius hadn't known who had hit his foot, he had his wand out and he had whipped around, only to hear mira's voice. he growled and put his wand away.* we were celebrating massie's birthday!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Well...*YAWN* sorry I used to think I could go to forests for quiet naps."

dobby888

*Not anymore you can't!* Jessie said with a laugh.  she said, *Come on down Mira!*

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* ya lazy...come down. *he walked up to sarah and hugged her.* how are you baby?

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Oh shut up!" Mira laughed jumping out of the tree.