News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Reading (open)

Started by Violet, September 2, 2007, 10:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

((kk!))

"ooh crap....." Albus got hit by the slime but then he wanted to give the same back at Sirius!
"Stupefy!"

Post Potter depression.

Violet

Violet doged a spell then raised her own wand at Aldus.
"Impedimenta."
By Skyla Winters

ChoChangHP118

*sirius was stunned for a few moments. then he came out of it. he quickly shot his wand at violet.* petrificus totalus!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

fudge0604

"PARERO! ooh that was close" Albus said. Now he pointed his wand at Sirius and said " INCENDIO!"

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius waved his wand quickly and blocked albus's spell sending it back at him.* very close. *sirius agreed*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

fudge0604

Albus waved his wand and sent it back at Sirius once again but this time with the double power.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius was hit square on in the chest. he was flown backwords and actually did a flip in the air. he landed, standing up, on the table nearby.* ow. *sirius smiled at albus before waving his wand over his head and he became invisible.*

fudge0604

"ooh crap! I don't remeber the counter curse for invisibillity!" Albus said angrily.
He started too look in the room for some clues where Sirius could be.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius silently crept around him. trying hard not to laugh. the only problem was, he tripped and crashed to the floor.*

fudge0604

"haha" Albus said and looked right there Sirius was.
" Impedimenta!"

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius blocked it, but became visible again. he quickly ran and hid behind the couch.*

fudge0604

"Diffindo!" Albus said and pointed his wand at the couch.
The couch splitted in two. Albus saw Sirius hiding back the couch.
" Locomotor mortis!" He said and pointed his wand at Sirius's feet.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

expelliamus. *sirius said and he watched albus's wand fly out of his hands. he sat down on a comfy armchair, sweat was running down his face. he smiled at albus.* i think a break is in order!

fudge0604

"Yeah..." Albus said and created a hammoc out from nowhere.
He sat down, maked some soda and sat down.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius chuckled.*

(so are you in hufflepuff house? or just in here randomly? lol)