News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ollivanders Assistant

Started by uglycupcakes, September 4, 2007, 03:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

((I'm sorry, we're already so far in that it would be too hard for you to join...  Sorry! Thanks for asking, though!))

uglycupcakes

The room kept moving down at a quick pace, not so fast that it felt like they were falling, but fast enough that it was hard to stay on. Izzy grabbed on to Jessie. "Whats happening? Where are we going?!" She asked to both Jessie and Albus.

dobby888

Jessie felt Izzy grab onto her.  She didn't really know why, but she was okay with it.  Now she had to stay stable for both of them.

"Don't ask me!? I don't like live in the random underground city of darkness!" Jessie screamed sarcastically.  Her voice shook slightly from the fear-induced adrenaline, and partially because of the shaking room. 

uglycupcakes

"I know, I'm sorry!!" Izzy screamed as the fell farther into the darkness. She grabbed Jessie's arm a little bit tighter, from fear and trying to balance herself. Without warning the falling stopped and the room crashed to a stop. Izzy's knees gave out from the fall and she fell on to her knees.

dobby888

Jessie grabbed onto Izzy's arms as well, binding them together as they fell blindly through the darkness.  When the room crashed to a stop, and Izzy fell, Jessie fell too.  Jessie landed on her butt, still holding onto Izzy. 

"Oh.... uhm... ow?" Jessie said, letting go of Izzy.  She stood up, rubbing her now sore behind.

uglycupcakes

It took a moment for the dust to settle. It clouded into Izzy's eyes and lungs. She began coughing and rubbing her eyes. She asked Jessie and Albus, "Is it over?" She couldn't tell if they were safe, or if there was more darkness that they'd be thrown into.

dobby888

"I... I can't really tell!"  Jessie said, looking around, her eyes stinging. She blinked, trying to get the dust out of her eyes.  "Is there a light anywhere?"