News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ollivanders Assistant

Started by uglycupcakes, September 4, 2007, 03:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

"well deal with that then." Isabelle went up to her room grabbed some clothes a sweatshirt 2 pairs of shoes, water. All of her money. She didn't have very much money so she scralled I need your moneyfor my trip can't say where im gonna go. I'll mis you. on a note and put it where her bunk mates cash had been. She grabbed her tooth brush and other necciteys she threw them all in a back pack.  She decided on grabbing her muggle Phone and charger in case of emergancy in the muggle world. Then food. She knew they'd need plenty. Food wasn't something you could make apear either. She took all the food she could find and casted a shrinking spell. She had food for herself to 1 year in the size of a kleenex book. She hoped everyone else rembered food

Lola_La_Fringe7

Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

(iza is what I call her because I'm her cousin everyone else calls her izzy)

fudge0604

"Then im gonna look over which spell books im gonna have with me!" Albus said.
" Accio Spell books!" A whole bunch of spell books was coming against them.
Albus took one and started too read.

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

"What?" Isabelle called down annoyed Mira called her by her special name.

Lola_La_Fringe7

uglycupcakes

((Why'd you call my character??))

Lola_La_Fringe7

fudge0604

"Izzie, Mira, Jessie you could you guys grab a book? we need too study a bit now. There is a big chance that we must fight against an adult wizard and then we haft too be strong and know 2-3 more spells each!"

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

"thats true Albus" Isabelle called from up staris. "I'll study as soon as i get down. Hey? Did youi guys rember food and ALL your money. Were going to need as much as we can get!!"

fudge0604

"thank you izzie for reminding me! " Albus said. He used an summoning spell to get some food all his saving money and a back pack. He used a neverending space spell on it and threw all up in except the food. He thought that after a while it would get bad soo then he got non rottening spell on it.
Then he put the food in it.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

*oh yeah!!!!*Jessie ran upstairs and collected her money and food.  Then she ran back downstairs and grabbed a book, then sat as far from Mira as possible, she actually went into the girls dorm to read.

uglycupcakes

"ok!" She came down stairs and start reading. Time passed quickly. She looked at her watch. It was 11:30!! She looked at everyone else; They were all deep in thought. "Guys! Lets go!!"

dobby888

Jessie glanced at a clock attached to her backpack.  *Oh no!!! we need to be ready!!* she slid down the banister and said *alright I know some extra spells, now is everyone ready!?*

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.