News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dating RP

Started by dobby888, September 6, 2007, 05:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jessie threw herself into a chair in the Gryffindor common room.  She needed time to think.  ~Why am I so mad at Blaze?  Just a few months ago we were the happiest couple at school!! Now anyone can take our place, I mean today we started fighting because our forks were on different sides, so whenever you wanted your fork you hand to touch their hand to get it.  Finally I stood up and was the bigger person and switched my fork to the opposite side. And now that I think about it, it was a stupid thing to fight about, and I really want to go say sorry, but I don't want him to feel like he has power over me, because he doesn't!~

Sky

Sky entered the common room. "Hey Jessie...Why the gloomy face." She felt akward around Jessie. Apparantly she was dating Blaze. And Sky really liked Blaze herself. She sat in a chair and looked at her.

dobby888

Jessie was suspicious about Sky, she seemed like she was always hanging on Blazes every word.  She decided not to mention her dating problem... just in case.  *Oh nothing, you know being away from your boyfriend, who I might add is my world, at any point and time, is an awful feeling!*

LordBlaZe

Blaze was strolling the grounds. He was sick of Jessie trying to prove that she has power over him. It was the constant yelling and bossing around that was getting to his nerve. It probably wasn't as bad at it seemed but it felt that way. Half of him wanted to go back and beg for forgiveness and the other half was sick of relationships all together. He started heading back to school, maybe talking to someone else would clear his mind.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

Jessie stood up and walked over to the window and when she saw Blaze she thought for a moment and then thought to him *Blaze.... I.... I know we've been having some fights latley... and I'm not saying that I'm not at fault, but you are at fault as well, and I do beleive that we should talk, tonight, when everyone is in bed, and we can use the muffliato charm so no one can hear us*  after thinking that to him, she slumped under the window waiting eagerly for a reply, while at the same time, secretly dreading it

Sky

Sky looked at Jessie. She wondered why she was suddenly so thingyy. "Whats your problem?" she asked as she looked at the window. Was Jessie jealous that she enjoyed Blaze's company.

LordBlaZe

Blaze was pissed. He hadn't even heard the end of the message. He blocked out her though near the end. She was probably in the common room and he didn't want to walk through there. Seeing her would as awkward as awkward can get. He disaparated into his dorm and walked over to his bed and quickly found what he came to look for. His broom and a dark bottle, it always cleared his mind when he was mad. He ate some chocolate that was meant to help with all illnesses or stress. He wasn't even sure if it worked but he didn't see any harm. He tried to disaparate again but it didn't work. He wasn't the best at that part of magic and having mixed feelings definitely didn't help focus his mind on apparating. He didn't want to walk down the stairs so he pushed his window open and got on his broom, one hand still on the bottle, and flew down towards the pitch.     
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Sky

Sky looked out the window across from her. The one Jessie wasn't looking at. she seen Blaze fly away from the building and on his way to the pitch. 'He looks mad. Maybe I better go talk to him.' Sky thought to herself. She got up and headed to the picture of the fat lady. "I'll um..see you later Jessie." Sky said as she opened the frame.

LordBlaZe

Blaze smiled as he saw the quidditch pitch was empty. The wind was picking up but that wasn't a problem. He  placed his broom on the ground and took out the black bottle. He had bought it for a fortune, it had previously been stolen and altered from one of the broom making companies by some wizard. It was ofcourse illegal in a quidditch game but was always fun to use. He tilted the bottle and a few drops of black liquid landed on the bristly end of his broom. At once the bristles were burning with a blackish fire. It was dark magic but Blaze didn't care. He took another look around and decided best to fly somewhere else before anyone showed up. He added a few more drops and the end was fully inflamed with dark fire. He got on the broom and started to lift off.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

Jessie waited for a few minutes before thinking to herself ~Jeez, how inmature can Blaze get!! I mean I'm being civil and I send him a message, and he doesn't even respond!~ Jessie was now doubly mad, she had been mad before, but this put her over the edge.She ran up to her room, opened her window, and stood in the opening.  She felt the wind in her hair, and then she fell forward.  She tumbled down and down. She spun twice, and then disapparated to a branch in the willow tree.

Sky

Sky walked outside the school. She figured Blaze was flying around the Pitch if he had his broom. She caught sight of a Black Flame. "why is he using Dark Magic?" Sky said outloud. She knew Dark Magic well. She studied it often. She ran up to the field. "B-Blaze! W..*huff huff* What are you doing with that?" She asked. "Oh, and I think Jessie fell out of a window, but disapparated...."

dobby888

Jessie sat in the Willow tree, and desided what she needed to do about Blaze.

fudge0604

Albus stood in his room an jumped out of the window he had done this may times and thinked that this was quite fun. When he got halfway down he apparated too his and Jessies secret place it was a willow in the woods. He disappered and appered in the willow. When he got there he screamd. He was shocked when he saw someone else there but then he saw that it was Jessie.
"hi Jessie! are you okay you look a bit sad or irritated..."

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky heard a scream but ignored it.

Shara2007

(question how can an old friend join.)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.