News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sky's Secret Spot((Anyone can Join))

Started by Sky, September 12, 2007, 05:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"YOU'RE NOT DEAD!" Sky shouted in annoyance. She grabbed Albus' arm and disapparated to the Hospital Wing. Sky dropped Jessie on a bed and took in a few large breaths.

dobby888

*So you can still disaparate in heaven I take it...*Jessie said looking around the Hospital wing.  She had hit her head very hard when she fell in, and when she saw THE LIGHT she decided that she was, officialy, dead.  *Hey guys?  How do you communicate with the still living?*

Sky

Sky carefully made Jessie lay down. "Listen. We are not in Heaven. We are not dead. We are on EARTH." Sky said slowly. "You hit your head really hard."

dobby888

*Well...maybe we just are in an earth-like-heaven type place.  And you shouldn't be able to hurt yourself in heaven in my opinion.* She said.

Sky

fudge0604

"look here" Albus said to Sky. He got a potion from his cloak. it was a dreamless potion.
"Should we give some of it too her?" Albus asked Sky.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

*Potions still work in heaven?  Weird.*  Jessie said her mind wandered wondering about all of the other things that happened in heaven.

Sky

"Just a tad more than some haha." Sky said and nodded.

dobby888

*What?*  Jessie said looking at her friends. 

Sky

"We're alive. And so are you. We aren't in heaven."

dobby888

*We're alive?  Really?  I don't know... everything looks too shiny....* Jessie said looking around.

Sky

"You hit your head so hard, everything looks different. But its only temporary. You should rest now. Drink some cocoa and get something easy to eat. Like some chicken soup. Do you want to go to the common room or stay here? I'll help you to the common room if you want."

dobby888

*Common room common room!!!* Jessie said clapping her hands together.

fudge0604

Albus put his potion back in his cloak and thought Jessie needs rest....

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie had heard Albus' thought and thought to him ~Jessie needs caffeine!~