News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dating RP

Started by dobby888, September 6, 2007, 05:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Shara2007

(well I want to join in this but I'm not sure how since I don't go to hogwarts.)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Sky

(Just make up a scenario. Here is a demo: Sarah approached the school grounds with a large medical bag swaying on her shoulder. A student had sent her an owl asking to come see her cat, who only had a minor illness. As she started going up the stairs, she heard something...) (Just go from there I suppose)

dobby888

*Oh hey Albus.... hang on....* she reminded the willow that he was a friend, but not to let anyone else up.  She had a connection with Willow trees that she can't explain *huh..* she sighed deeply.  Her peppy blue eyes were now filled with sorrow and slight confuzion, and many other emotions.

Sky

Sky left the pitch after noticing Blaze flew off. She ran back to the common room and could see, from there, two people in the willow. She jumped out of the window and disapparated as well to the outside of the willow. "Jessie, come down." Sky said.

dobby888

Jessie said *watch out* calmly as branches began to wip towards sky.  Jessie hadn't told the willow that Sky was coming, and so the Willow attacked her while Jessie sat calmly waiting for her to leave.

LordBlaZe

Blaze thought he had heard some one but ignored. He zoomed about 3 times the speed he would regularly fly at and went off towards the forest out of sight. He sighed and thought to Jessie ~Ok, we talk tonight, tell me where and when and i'll be there~. He hadn't more to say but it was short and sweet.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

Jessie ws partially shocked by the sudden responce, but she thought to herself ~hey he made me wait so I don't want to seem like someone who waits on his every word, so I'll reply in a minute~

LordBlaZe

The wind was picking up and Blaze sped on, it was good to get away from it all, even though the cost was a lot of money and some dark magic. He didn't expect a quick answer but kept his mind open.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

fudge0604

Albus thought too Jessie What is it Jessie i've never seen you like this. Im asking you here if you don't want Sky too know. Just say it too me.... Albus looked at Jessie with some helping eyes.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

~well to tell you the truth... there is something wrong.... but sky may know telekenisis so i wont  risk it~

~Griff common room at 12:00~

Sky

"Jessie. What is wrong with you?" Sky said as she dodged attacking branches. "Why the hell are you so thingyy all of a sudden?"

fudge0604

Yeah but i don't think that she knows occlumancy! Albus thought too Jessie.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

~why risk it??~
*Sky just back up*  Jessie said still speaking calmly  *It's only gonna help! And seriously, don't mess with my tree*

Sky

Sky used a non-verbal charm to listen in on the two. I'm very educated in the
Magical Arts for your information. I know how to do alot of things. Even Dark Magic.
Sky looked at Jessie. *why does it say Thingyy if I say C.o.c.k.y?* "Tell me what is your problem? Are you jealous that I'm hanging out with Blaze? Is that it?"