News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*HOMECOMING DANCE*~ By the Lake

Started by Sky, September 7, 2007, 05:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Albus entered the tent. He had a tuxedo on and he looked very handsome. He had gotten his hair straight down but it had taken some time because of his very messy hair.
Now he just wanted too relaxe the rest of the night.
But he had an problem he diden't have a date!

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky sighed. She didn't really know why she came. She just felt like she needed too. She walked over to Albus after noticing him entering. "My, do you look handsome." She said with a smile. She wasn't hitting on him, lol, just being friendly.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Oh Mira nearly said out loud. She saw sky walk in  she was sooooo relieved to talk so some one! "Sky" she called. Wow she thought Albus with his hair combed she'd never seen that! She decided to give him a hard time about it.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius ruffled his hair back and smiled as mira practicly yelled for sky.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LordBlaZe

Blaze walked into the tent wearing a white tux with white shoes and a red shirt with the colors popped. His hair was spiked in the front as it always was when he was going somewhere fancy or dressing up for an event like this. He didn't really feel like coming but came anyways.

((are me and jessie still fighting in this?))
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

ChoChangHP118

(its your guys's choice lol)

*sirius smiled and waved to balze.* hey! *he called to him. he was happy to have another guy there that he could hang with...*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Hey Blaze..." Mira chuckled. "Nice hair Albus!" she teased. "Oh hey Sky nice to have a girl here!"

ChoChangHP118

*sirius chuckled and walked up to blaze* he dude! what's up!

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira looked over at Blaze and Sirius yucking it up.

LordBlaZe

Blaze smiled as he saw his friends but wasn't too enthusiastic. "Hey guys. Am i late?"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

ChoChangHP118

ha, i wish...then at least this would be over soon. *he muttered to blaze.*

fudge0604

"hi Blaze and Sirius! The tux brothers are we?" Albus said with a smile

Post Potter depression.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira overheard what they were saying and called "Hey tuz brothers!" with a laugh

fudge0604

"hehe....." Albus heard that the music started and the lights were out.
He bowed before Isabelle and said " May i? " with a big smile

Post Potter depression.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira sat down at the edge of the room. She knew she didn't have a date so why embarress herself asking guys to dance?