News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wishing I Was Taken...

Started by Lacy, September 9, 2007, 08:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

Isabelle high fived Jessie and sat back down at there table. She waved at the waiter and said "I'll have a buttertoffee please!" She need something to relax her.

dobby888

*Yeah me to* Jessie put her head in her hands.  *UGH* she sighed deeply.  *Why can't people just get along!*  She said

uglycupcakes

"totaly why is she such a brat? What does she have against us??" Questioned isabelle

dobby888

*I don't know, but there's always been a thing between Gryffindors and Slytherins for whatever reason. I just don't know why we can't all just cooperate!!!!!*  Jessie said.  Her buttertoffe had arrived.  She thanked the waitress and took a sip.  *AHHHH....just what I need after putting up with a Slytherin....*

uglycupcakes

'No kidding. Give me a sip" She grabbed the cup from Jess and took a drink.

dobby888

Jessie gave up her mug of buttertoffee. 

uglycupcakes

"I'll order another one!" She turned raised her hand up and called "Waiter?? A buttertoffee please?" The waiter noded as if saying just a minute and  hurried off. "Well, anything new with you? We haven't had much time to chat latetly.."

dobby888

*No not really... How about you?*  Jessie asked sipping her buttertoffee.

Vanessa

Vanessa walked in, being really bored. She sat down at the neerest table by herself.
--Taken--

dobby888

Jessie turned and saw Vanessa.  She waved her over.  *I suppose we could try another Slytherin* Jessie said to Vanessa.

Vanessa

"What do you mean?" She laughed, suddenly realizing what they were talking about. "My sister Lisa was being anti- griffindor wasnt she?"
--Taken--

dobby888

*Yeah, kinda, but I suppose sometimes it can't be helped...* she said, trying not to say the wrong thing.  She really wanted to be friends with Vanessa.

Vanessa

"She can be that way alot... she had to get help for her anger issues allready." Vanessa laughed.
--Taken--

dobby888

*Well that's too bad, but have a seat!* Jessie said scooting in to make room for Vanessa in the seat of their booth.

Vanessa

Vanessa sat down beside Jessie. "So what have you been up to?"
--Taken--