News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Have to have him!

Started by Kilynn, September 9, 2007, 10:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Jason laughed. "Okay." He said waiting for Lacy. "Why are you so concerned about Lacy anyways?"

Arney_Lestrange

"Oh not another one of my daddy can beat up your daddy, well i have not doubt that if it really came down to it my Momma really could knock the crap out of your daddy any day of the week and twice on sunday Draco."

fudge0604

(lol Arney....)

Albus suddenly entered the Slytherin common room.
He had got a bad habit going there since he now knowed the password and some secret passages.
"uuhm.... Hellu...." Albus said shy.

Post Potter depression.

draco294

Draco, ignoring Albus's entering, looked at Arney with a look of severe disgust. "For starters, your mother along with your entire family couldnt stand up to my father.    But when I was speaking earlier I wasnt just referring to him..." he sneered, becoming rather angry and bothered.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Lacy

Lacy walked out from where she was hiding, listining to their conversation. "Do I hear jelousy in your voice Draco?" She said, somewhat flirtatiouly.

draco294

"J-jealous? Of what?" Draco stuttered, though he knew perfectly well what Lacy was talking about.

Lacy

Lacy smiled. "What do you mean? Oh that I seem to like Jason now. Is that what bothering you?" Lacy still liked Draco, but it didnt hurt to make him jelous.

draco294

"N..no..I mean - I'm not bothered at all!" Draco stammered, becoming rather frustrated and confused.

Lacy

Lacy giggled. "Whatever Draco!" She said, sitting down. "Ill pretend like your "not bothered at all"" She smiled at him.

fudge0604

"Well if you do something too Arney you haft too get through me first!"
Albus said and got infront of Arney ''Protecting'' Him from Draco.
He whipped out his wand ready too cast a spell any second.

Post Potter depression.

Kilynn

Kylinn stared at Lacy perfusley. As Lacy had told her she didn't even really even want Draco she just didn't want Kilynn to have him.

She flirtaciouslt smiled at Draco.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Lacy

(where did you get that i told you i dont want draco!?!?)

Lacy rolled her eyes. If Draco is as smart as he seams then he will fall for me... She wished Kilynn would back off!

Arney_Lestrange

Kinda looks surprised......someone standing up for him......weird.....he thought everyone was scared off because of his family......Well being a Lestrange......that spooks people.

draco294

Draco smiles back at Kilynn then turns to Areny and Albus once more, smile now gone. "Now, Albus, you cant honestly expect me to be scared of you, can you? I mean come on!" Draco sneered.

Arney_Lestrange

Raises his wand and points it at Draco "Expecto Patronum" and out of the tip of his wand charges a Dementor right at Draco.