News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Have to have him!

Started by Kilynn, September 9, 2007, 10:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

((ehh..does your patronus like..take the shape of a dementor??   cuz..patronuses are used to get rid of dementors....))
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Arney_Lestrange

((LOL that should scare the hell out of Draco.....lol....it usually has something to do with a really really happy memory...and Arneys happiest moment was when Bellatrix(his mom) was handed over to the dementors, thus it comes out as a silver Dementor))

draco294

((haha.. ok just checkingggg..))

"Ahhh!" Draco screamed, as the Dementor came charging at him. He jumped nearly a foot in the air, before being knocked backward by the force of the Patronus.

fudge0604

"ha! Good work Arney!" Albus said and looked at Arney.

Post Potter depression.

Arney_Lestrange

chuckles as the 'dementor' disappears. "Always said my favorite time in life was watching Mum dragged off to the dementors"

draco294

"Ugh," Draco sighed, as he picked himself up off the ground.

fudge0604

"should we goo from this ''company'' Arney and doo something more fun?"
Albus said and looked at Arney.

Post Potter depression.

HermioneFan

Professor Mgonagol ((I know i didn't spell that right :P)) appeared and told Albus and Arney to follow her to her office. They knew they were in trouble from the 'dementor' they had made. All Malfoy did was laugh, as the two students and Professor Mgonagol dissapeared into the castle

draco294

((Guess you're new to RP. You cant god-mod. I have the choice whether to laugh or not.))

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Kilynn

"You ok?" asked Kilynn caringly to Draco as she bent to help him up.
Once he was up.
She pointed her wand at Arney and screaming  "EXPELLIAMUS"!!
@&*%#)#%_*@&)$@_($&#*&%(+#^*(#%*()%*#_*%(Q#*%
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

fudge0604

Albus turned around, whipped his wand out and bellowed " PARERO!".
Then he pointed his wand at Kilynn and said " Densaugeo!" (( The teeth enlarging spell))

Post Potter depression.

Vanessa

Vanessa walked in, wanting to go check her email. "Now lets dont start a big fight over Draco." She said, giggled. "Thats kinda imature, isnt it?" Her eyes turned a gorgous shade of blue. She knew that they were younger than her but still, it was immature. She pushed her perfectly curled bangs out of her face and walked to her laptop
--Taken--

Lisa Parkinson

After Vanessa walked in her twin sis.Lisa Parkinson.She was a slytherin,pureblood,and a little violent at times.So as her instinct knew she said"CRUCIO!!!!"with such power Arney and Albus were twitching like mad men.Lisa just sat there.Sneering as she did so knowing what she did wasn't good but why would she care.She was a pureblood slytherin.With the power of a death eater.And the hate towards every other house even stronger than that.

draco294

Draco laughed, smirked, and sneered along with Lisa as she tortured Albus and Arney. "Oh, this is excellent!"