News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Have to have him!

Started by Kilynn, September 9, 2007, 10:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

Kilynn stared wide eyed at Lacy wondering what the heck she was doing?
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

draco294

Quote"Ill talk to him any way I want!" Lacy yelled. "and dont be dissing Devon.." She walked up to Draco

"Pfft. Or you'll what?" Draco sneered, looking around slightly, wondering where Lisa had run away to.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Kilynn

(PFFT??)
(UR FINALLY ON)
Kilynn stared at Draco.

What are you gonna do, honey? Likeing the way honey sounded.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Lisa Parkinson

"Well personaly I'd like to kick both your  butts but I'm not saying anything.Am I?"loving the look on their faces.

Maddie

Maddie walks into room seeing that there were a bunch of people here. "Is this a party?" asked Maddie.
with love.........Maddie! :-*

draco294

Quote from: Lisa Parkinson on September 23, 2007, 04:11:19 PM
"Well personaly I'd like to kick both your  butts but I'm not saying anything.Am I?"loving the look on their faces.

"You kick our butts? Ha! I'm so sure," Draco smirked,an arrogant look spreading across his pale face.

I dont know yet. But trust me, it'll be good...  Good for us..definitely not good for her. Draco thought back to Kilynn.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Devon_McGonagall

takes out some popcorn and watches them all fight over him. Hmmm this was entertaining at least.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

fudge0604

*also takes out some popcorn. Makes a hammoc and sits down*

Post Potter depression.

Kilynn

((nice))
(((o and guys i have posted like 3 topics and nobody is posting in them ~hint, hint~)))

Devon_McGonagall

((Im not sure, that sounded a bit like a hint....but can you clarify if that was a hint or not :P))
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!