News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter and the Mystery of Voldemort

Started by Sky, September 11, 2007, 04:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Harry woke up to a loud noise from downstairs. It sounded like a yelp. He looked at his clock. 4:12 AM. He grabbed his wand from his dresser drawer and quietly got out of bed. "What is it sweetie?" Asked Ginny in a drowsy voice. "Nothing." He replied. Ginny closed her eyes, nodded, and fell back to sleep. Harry whispered "Lumos" as he made his way down the stairs of his three story house. Harry and Ginny slept on the second floor, while the Children slept on the The third and first floor.
As he came to the last stop, he saw a figure by the door. "Harry Potter." Said the figure. It was a man. A young man. He was tall. "Show yourself". Said Harry, armed with his wand pointing at the man. The man held his wand by his side and removed a hood from his face. "My name is Marik. Marik Black. I was sent here to kill you." Harry was surprised by those words. "By whome?" Said Harry with curiosity. "My father, Lord Voldemort."
The man smirked behind the small glow of light from Harry's wand. "He...He's Dead! He died by his own curse!" Harry said, trying to keep his voice down. "No. He lives Harry Potter. He lives inside me. And I will kill you. I'll be back Potter. And I'll kill every decendent of your family too. Revenge for the death of my father!" The man disapparated out of thin air with a Crack Harry fell to his knees and dropped his wand. Sweat dripped nervously from his forehead. "He...He's Dead..." Harry repeated. "HE'S DEAD!" Harry's heart beat fast and Ginny came racing down the stairs. "Who's Dead!?" She asked quickly, a hand on her chest. Harry looked at her and started to explain.

ChoChangHP118

oh that's good. keep going! lol i like it a lot.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Sky

Ginny helped Harry up as she turned on the light. She put two cups of water on the table and put a tea bag in them. She used her wand to heat the cups. She sat down, pushing one over to Harry. "How can he be alive? And after all these years? I mean...when did he have a son?" Ginny sipped her tea quietly, then yawned. Harry didn't drink his yet. "Black. His name was Black. I think...I think his mother, was Bellatrix Black. I don't know how old he is, but he's probably about 21. I don't know how Voldemort could possibly be alive. I mean, my scar didn't burn. It always did when I was around him...." There was a momentary silence "Well...maybe this so called Marik, is just bluffing. Maybe he was just a follower and wanted to scare you." Harry looked down and finally took a sip of tea. "He had his eyes Ginny. I could see them. The same...evil, sinister, lurking eyes as Voldemort." Harry started shaking. "He said he'd kill my family. We need to leave Ginny. We must move away. I'll find out about this Marik while you stay somewhere far--". "NO!" Ginny said suddenly. "I am your wife and I won't let you go out into the danger zone alone." Harry looked at Ginny. "We have children to protect. I'll find out about Marik while you go into hiding. Just for awhile. Maybe you can stay with Ron..And Hermione."

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Harry stood infront of his house, waving wearily to his wife and children. Lily was the only one who wasn't touching the Portkey they had set up. It was a rusty pail. Lily ran over to Harry. "I don't understand Daddy! Why won't you come with us!?" She had started crying. Harry bent down infront of her and pushed the red hair out of her eyes. "I promise. I'll be there in a few weeks. I'll write to you everyday." He kissed her forehead. "Now run along before the time runs out on the portkey. You have only 45 seconds." Lily hugged her father and said "I love you daddy. Byeeee." She then ran off to the portkey and within just 25 seconds, they had disappeared in a flash of color. Harry wiped his eyes and stared at the spot where they last were. He turned around and went back into his house. The dark figure stood before him. "Well. Now you're family is away. Nobody to help you Potter." Said Marik Black. "What do you plan on doing? Killing me here?" Harry pulled his wand from out of his pocket. "Let me see him..." Voldemort's voice called out. It was a hoarse, dry, high pitched voice that spoke with Evil. Harry remembered Quarrel. This was similar to that scene. Marik closed his eyes and opened them again. They were blood red. The eyes of Voldemort showed through.
     Harry's scar burned severely. He clapped his hand to his forhead, grimacing. "Harry...How you've grown. You have a family. Its been far too long." Harry's scar hurt more than it ever did. "S-Shut it, Voldemort!" Voldemort laughed and lifted up Marik's wand. "Now I have a body to work with. Crucio!" Harry dropped his wand and was suddenly in immense pain. It shrouded his whole body. He was defenseless as he yelled in agony. Voldemort raised the wand and touched Harry's heart with it. "You will finally die Harry Potter. You are no longer as strong as you were years ago. You have settled down. You've grown weak." Voldemort smiled. There was a flash of light.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Harry woke up Screaming. Ginny bolted upright and looked at Harry. He was sweating incredibly in this cold weather. "Are you..Are you alright Harry?" Harry took in a deep breath. "B..Bad...Dream." He said Hoarsly. He grabbed his wand and walked downstairs. Nobody was there.  He smiled and felt relieved. He walked into the Childrens Rooms. Lilly lay sleeping soundly. James was snoring like a bear. Albus was sitting on his bed. "Are you okay Dad? I heard...Yelling." He said the word yelling a small whisper. "Everything's alright son. Just..have you ever had a..a really bad dream?" Albus nodded and wiped his eyes, getting the crusty stuff out of it. "Thats all it was. Nothing to worry about. Now get to sleep." Harry walked to the door. "Dad...I can't sleep." Harry smiled. "How about we watch a movie?" Albus suggested hopefully. Harry thought for a moment. It was 4 AM and Harry wouldn't go back to sleep either. "Okay...but you better not be cranky tomorrow." Harry went into the basement with Albus and turned on the Television. They put in a Dvd and they sat on a couch and recliner.

ChoChangHP118

oh hohoho! that was good. i thought it was weird how they just up and watched a movie. but i did like how that ended up being a dream! impressive!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Sky

I know Lol. I needed some kind of ending where they bond. Or something. o_O     

fudge0604

lol!
BUMP! good ending Sky!
loved that father-son bonding in the end!

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

I really liked that. It was good. Keep up the good work, Sky.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Voldyrocks01

Why does everybody potray Voldemort as a bad guy. He just likes to express his feelings in his own way.