News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

In the Open.

Started by Kilynn, September 10, 2007, 09:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled.* I don't know, i kinda enjoy being able to hear what my beautiful thinks.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kilynn

Kilynn smiled.
~So sweet~ she thought, trying to keep the thought to herself
((did it work???))
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled as he felt a minor mind block push him out of her thoughts.* Good job, you managed to keep them to yourself.

(haha)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kilynn

"Thank you.'' Kilynn laughed. ''Let's go somewhere."
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

kira

"Hey what are you guys doing?" she asked as she walked up to them with her bag hanging down to her feet.