News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just because its Wendsday...

Started by Sky, September 11, 2007, 05:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

What if a guy came up to you with Flowers, saying ''Just because It's Wendsday."

Or what if he told you to close your eyes, and led you to the park, where he laid out a blanket, picnic basket, and a lantern. Then he'd say ''Tonight, we camp out under the stars. And don't be afraid, because I will be here to protect you."

I think that would be nice.

Guess what!

I Got a Date to Homecoming!!!!

Merlinstjames

((I got an A in band too.....except it stood for Awful.))

Sky

((Lol. I play snare. What do you play?))

Ginny Weasly

That would be nice...in fact, that would be downright awesome if any guy did that. Any guy willing to do that deserves kudos.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Yep. I think that would be amazing <3

Devon_McGonagall

the triangle was my last instrument.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Arney_Lestrange

Ive done things like that....like randomly getting my girl a day off so she can attend a special moonlite shoreside dinner after being picked up by a limo. Man that date costed me a fortune.....course she broke up with me that night....sigh.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Lacy

go snare! i <3 band... you get to flirt with all the cute band guys!!! like him! lexiswierd5 and kilynn kno wat im talking about...

uglycupcakes

I am so making my brother do that when he gets a girlyfriend, lol. its soooo sweet. xept idk im not a flower person but it would still be nice. im so proud you got a date. me jealous. rawr.

HermioneFan

((Hey sky, I play precussion. That's drumset, snare and all those other instruments. In our class we are ranked in order of where we sit on how good we play. A boy named Lefi is first and I'm second! We are both equal in how good we play but the teacher wanted a boy in first chair... not sure why :-\ I love playing snare though! Could you post a pic of the music sheets you play? I wanna see how good you are :) I'll post a pic too if u want :P I got an A+ ;) j/k j/k I got an A too ;D))

Sky

We haven't done the chair thing. It makes me so mad though because my best friend is one of the other Marching Snares. She gets to play the nice sounding one and she gets to do all of the extra stuff. I feel like an Idiot when I'm out there on the field. I can't read music, I memorized all of the parts when we play, or we just change the parts. I think I do pretty well. I could play Drumset. Kinda. I would play the drum parts for you and send you a video if I could find my camera.

uglycupcakes

Have you had homecoming dance yet? Ours is 2 weeks away. I get to go shoppin for a dress next weekend. I gotta date too. Its my bff jill. Jk. haha. jill rocks. you know from the comerical?? yeah well my neighbor is getting a "babythink it over" and me and my bff told him he should name it jill. that would be so fetch.

HermioneFan

Quote from: Sky on September 25, 2007, 03:21:41 AM
We haven't done the chair thing. It makes me so mad though because my best friend is one of the other Marching Snares. She gets to play the nice sounding one and she gets to do all of the extra stuff. I feel like an Idiot when I'm out there on the field. I can't read music, I memorized all of the parts when we play, or we just change the parts. I think I do pretty well. I could play Drumset. Kinda. I would play the drum parts for you and send you a video if I could find my camera.

Okay, cool :) I'll post a pic of the music i play for snare in a couple days. My music is at school so... yah :)

Maddy

I think that would be awesome! I would love for a guy to do that. No guys like me... *tear tear*... lol. I don't really care tho. I am actually in band too... i kno thats super suprising! I play the flute and I have for four years! Ha! I suprised everyone! rofl