News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sky's Secret Spot((Anyone can Join))

Started by Sky, September 12, 2007, 05:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

*well they tripped. lol. Can i join? i should have asked*

dobby888

Jessie backed up *Hey Iza!  I didn't just trip I hit a tree!!*  but then looking around she noticed that they were standing in a clearing.  *At least... I thought I did...... but I was just going for a run, so I guess I'll continue on with that!!!* Jessie ran about five steps before colliding with the wall again.  She fell flat on her back, and then sat up.  she said *Iza?? Did you see that?*

Sky

*I disarmed the wall.... >_>*

Sky sat on a large bed in the tunnel. "I figure I could make more of these around Hogwarts and have them meet in the middle. I could make a map like the Marudeurs Map, so we know where everyone is in the time of emergency." Sky looked down at the ground below her. "Albus...if I tell you something, you must keep it between us, alright?"

*How old is Albus anyway?*

dobby888

Jessie rubbed her head and inched forward.  She swatted her hand around, to try and find what she had hit, but there was nothing there.  Jessie looked around.  She saw a set of footprints faintly in the dirt.  They led right to where she was standing and then disapeared. 

((Hey guys how about I just like stand here and then you try and get out, and it makes a hole in the ground, and then I fall in the secret place!!!))

fudge0604

(okay.... and Albus is eleven years old....)

"So what is it Sky?" Albus said.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky thought for a moment. "Nevermind.... You are too young to know this information. It can't get out to anyone because I'm the only one who knows it." Sky looked at her arm. She stood up and looked at the ceiling. Someone was up there. "Grifflebee." She said as she point torwards the door. Above ground, the door opened a student fell in. Sky could hear her shrieking as she hit the floor. "Jessie is here?"

fudge0604

"are you okay Jessie?" Albus said and ran too Jessie.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

"Wait!" Sky pointed her wand at the dark tunnel. "Expecto Patronum!" A White Mustang Horse emitted from her wand and ran torwards the tunnel, creating enough light to get to Jessie. "Follow the Mustang. It'll lead us to her." Sky said as she followed him.

dobby888

Jessie rubbed her head.  for whatever reason, she had fallen, and now her head hurt.  Then she saw a bright light *Oh great, now I'm dead*

fudge0604

Albus ran too Jessie and said " Are you okay?"

Post Potter depression.

Sky

"I see You found my hiding place." Sky said. "Wingardium Leviosa." She used her wand to pick Jessie up. She sent her into the back of the tunnel. Once Albus and Sky made it back, she set Jessie down on an empty crate. "Are you injured?" Sky looked at Jessies head. "You can't tell anyone about this place. Either of you. Alright?"

fudge0604

"Just do the fidelius charm!" ((lol......)) Albus said with an smile like he had comed up with the world's greatest idea.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky winced as her arm started to burn. She shook off the pain, pretending nothing happened.     
         He'll Have to wait Sky thought to herself.

dobby888

Jessie looked bewildered.  *You guys are dead to??*