News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Getting closer too a thousand posts!

Started by fudge0604, October 12, 2007, 03:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

No, what is pathetic is I still feel that way after 5 years of being on here....

I still look forward to signing on and posting. I'm afraid I've put my character through the wringer, too....she probably hates me....
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Maddy

Ha Ha... I like your character. She is very professional and serious! Wow... You've been on this site for 5 years? That is a long time!

Ginny Weasly

Sometimes. Sometimes, she loses it. Haha. I think I drove her insane, lolz.

Anyway, yes, for about 5 years coming up this...spring sometime. Haha.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Maddy

Wow... I've only been here for a month or so.... And my character is... well... CRAZY! She is so many different things and acts so differently... lol. Shes so much like me that its almost scary, even the looks.

dobby888

Oh my goodness you guys I have like no posts, because I used to get like one hundred every week, but I haven't been on for so long that I'm staying the same all the time......   :'( :'(  Oh well, I guess one at a time is as good as you can do....

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Oh gosh I cant wait until I get 5000!!!! It will be so much fun!!! I'll make a celebration thread!!!!!!!!!