News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Song Poll #1 Favorite song out of these?

Started by Sky, September 13, 2007, 05:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite Classic Rock song out of these?

Highway to Hell-ACDC
2 (18.2%)
Living on a Prayer-Bon Jovi
1 (9.1%)
You give Love a bad name-Bon Jovi
0 (0%)
Janies got a gun-Aerosmith
3 (27.3%)
Let it be-Beatles
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

LeronHZZ

WOo i love rape, remember good life blaze. lol 50 told me to change my style up, if they hatin then let them hate and just watch the money pile up.

Matt

do u guys kno each other in real life?

i like rap too. i dont really like country or heavy metal... just a little rock

LeronHZZ

ye, we're friends in real life but we made it so we rp as bros

Maddy

Quote from: LordBlaZe on October  9, 2007, 04:15:16 AM
lol rap is good, you gotta give it a chance. If you don't like their topics which is most people's problem then listen to hip/hop or r&b

Yeah... I totally agree. I didn't used to like it at all... but lately I have totally changed. Ask Vanessa.... lol. One of my fav songs right now is Unwritten... and another is Lets Go... don't kno why but I DO! lol
The kind of music your poll is based on is really my style. But I voted anyway. HIGHWAY TO HELL ALL THE WAY!

LordBlaZe

lol rap and hip/hop all the way. Except for ofcourse Linkin Park, they like the only good rock band. Unless you wanna go back to the classics when they have some good songs. Fort Minor is crazy too 8) But rap is so good, songs like--> kiss kiss, good life (lol leron), breathe, make it rain, remember the name, makes me better, go to church (few of the top of my head). Lol if you haven't heard these songs THEN GO LISTEN TO THEM, they will make your life a hell lot better.

Basically i can't live without music  ;D ;D
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

I love oldies, and I know a ton of them, but I also love new songs like rap and shtuff....

~Callie~

Quote from: LordBlaZe on October 11, 2007, 11:15:52 AM
lol rap and hip/hop all the way. Except for ofcourse Linkin Park, they like the only good rock band. Unless you wanna go back to the classics when they have some good songs. Fort Minor is crazy too 8) But rap is so good, songs like--> kiss kiss, good life (lol leron), breathe, make it rain, remember the name, makes me better, go to church (few of the top of my head). Lol if you haven't heard these songs THEN GO LISTEN TO THEM, they will make your life a hell lot better.

have u heard cyclone yet... that is a good song lolz

dobby888

It's all right..... I absolutley LOVE the song Suicidal!!!! It's such a good song!

LordBlaZe

Quote from: ~Callie~ on October 12, 2007, 10:11:22 AM
Quote from: LordBlaZe on October 11, 2007, 11:15:52 AM

have u heard cyclone yet... that is a good song lolz

By baby bash and t-pain? if it's that song then yeah and it's so frickin good, i haven't heard it in a while but i remember it's good
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

LeronHZZ

"She moves her body like a cyclone and she makes me wanna do it all night long" lol that's a good song, it's the one we listened to on the bus to our game, remember Blaze. good song but gets annoying after a while. WAIT! the most annoying song that's good has to be A Bay Bay! lol its so stupid but its so addicting.

~Callie~

Maya Mayhem

I like Stronger by Kanye West and Dance Floor Anthem by Good Charlotte. I love a mix of music. Rap,alternative,really anything but heavy metal.

LeronHZZ

yea stronger is a good song but it's on the radio every other second.

~Callie~

i have to agree... my all time favorite is get it shawty by lloyd