News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Friends Vet Clinic

Started by dobby888, September 14, 2007, 10:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

"Alright sounds great" Isabelle said with a smile. She was disapointed but knew that Sarah would keep her word. She started looking around at all the pets.

Shara2007

Sarah felt so bad for her but at the moment it was crowded enough and this was only a small building.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Jessie frowned.  She really liked that chipmink, but it was her first day, and maybe Sarah would come around and give her one anyways.  Or she might chose to get a different animal.  Jessie walked around and looked at all of the animals.

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

*Well, he looked fine, but I just can't imagine there being a worm in his stomach!!* Said Jessie.  She continued to look at all of the animals.  *Hey Sarh, what's wrong with this little guy?* Said Jessie peering into the cage of a small gray bunny.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at the rabbit.

"Nothing the owner was to old to take care of him so he asked me to. Why."

dobby888

*Oh I was just wondering... he's kinda cute* said Jessie moving on.

Shara2007

"Jessie you can have him aslong as you get the food. I was going to see him later since I don't have time for the poor thing." Sarah siad to her friends since she wanted a pet.

"The chipmunks thought that is a different story."

fudge0604

"so how much for the dog Sarah?" Albus said and searching in his pockets for some money.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

*Oh, no I don't want him, he's just cute* said Jessie grabbing the rabbit food.  She poured it into the rabbit's food dish and then closed the cage.

Sky

Sky looked at the dog she had bought. "On second thought... I'll name you...Rain." She hooked a collar and a leash to him and handed Sarah 5 Galleons. "Does he have all of his shots? Need any medications?" She asked as she pet him behind the ears. His tail wagged happily for once.

Shara2007

"Yes he has all of the shots and medications at the moment." Sarah siad as she looked at them.

"well okay Jessie."

Sky

Sky nodded. "If you need anyhelp, volunteering or something, just send me an Owl. Please don't hesitate." Sky then walked out the door with her dog.

dobby888

Jessie smiled.  She knew that it would be fun working here because everyone she knew would visit.

Shara2007

Sarah then left and went up stairs it was never busy with people wanting jobs and things so she needed to get away. She knew Jessie would be find all she had to do was feed the animals.