News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Full Moon (open)

Started by Violet, September 16, 2007, 08:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet

Violet new it was a full moon tonight she ran through the forest to the Whomping Willow as she was told to by the headmaster.
"Well my life could be worse but I'm happy it isn't." She said to herself.
By Skyla Winters

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stood waiting at the entrence to the willow, having had the job of sealing it once Violet was inside. She saw Violet hurrying over, talking to herself and she smiled wryly. She was slightly angry at the headmaster for shutting the girl away. Many of the students were werewolves, and managed to make the potion that would keep them from becoming vicious. But for some reason, the new head didn't want that for this girl.

Ginny sighed, "Well, thats no reason to take it out on her..."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus saw vilot running against the willow from the gryffindor tower.
He thought too himself:poor Violet... she haft too do that every month... Why can't someone make her the potion that makes her not vicius...

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius went outside and met ginny.* the new head wants me to keep violet company as snuffles. otherwise he'll tell everyone that im and unregistered. *he groaned.* its not that i dont want to hang with violet...its just the thought that he knows my secret and he's threatening me. *sirius looked at the clouds that were now covering the moon.* and what makes me really mad, is i can't think of how he found out about it...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Violet

Violet smiled when she saw Ginny and Sirius at the tree.
"Hay it's really nice of yous to come here to help me."
By Skyla Winters

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"Of course." Ginny gave Violet a smile, and poked the root to freeze the tree, "C'mon." She told them, stepping through the entrence.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Devon_McGonagall

Appaporates to where Ginny is. It was also far safer there for him as well, even tho his control was growing...he had to be careful, especially around hogwarts. He smiled at ginny giving her a quick nod before moving inside.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

ChoChangHP118

*sirius moved as far away as possible from devon. looking at him every few steps.*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at Devon, slightly, as she led him, Violet, and Sirius into the shack.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Violet

"Aren't you all going to leave before what if I change and hurt yous."
By Skyla Winters

Ginny Weasly

"Sirius is an animagi, and Devon changes as well." Ginny said, gancing back at Violet. She didn't mention herself, simply because she forgot. She smiled and continued along the passageway
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled. he closed his mind so even ginny couldn't penetrate through it. he liked his thoughts to remain private...he especially hated the idea that a girl could read his mind. that was slightly creepy to him.* atleast i won't be afraid of devon when we transform... *he fealt in his slightly cold coat pocket and fealt the cold bottle.* this baby should calm me enough.

Violet

"Ah We need to hurry before...Ahhhh we just need to hurry." Violet said yelling in pain.
By Skyla Winters

ChoChangHP118

*sirius opened his eyes and hurried on. not wanting violet to transform in this tunnel, he ley her go ahead to try and get her there first. but still letting ginny step in if needed.*