News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A night of Courage and Fear

Started by Sky, September 19, 2007, 04:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky gently pushed the hot chocolate away. "I will not go to Dumbledore." She whispered. "I'm not going to cower behind him." Sky looked at Albus, Jessie, then Blaze. She felt confused and scared.

Lacy. I'll meet you there tonight Sky thought to Lacy. I need to be alone with these three.

Sky looked at the ground, then to the sky. She waited until Lacy had left. "I'm sure you're all wondering why I have this mark on my arm." Sky said as she pulled up her sleeve to reveal a glowing green skull with a snake in its mouth. It had been burning for awhile now. The Dark Lord was not happy.

"Before I came to Hogwarts, I went to a different school. One far away from here. I met this boy there. His name was...Travis." Sky had tried to forget him, but Voldemort had to bring the memories back. "Travis had gotten into some trouble with the Dark Lord. I was his best friend. His girlfriend. I would have done anything for him." Sky took in a deep breath.

"One day Travis challenged...Voldemort. I had arrived just after the battle had started. You see, Travis wasn't weak. He knew alot of spells and was excellent at Defense against the Dark Arts. But Voldemort over powered him. Travis was on the ground, defenseless. Voldemort was just about to kill him, when I stepped in the way. I begged Voldemort to spare Travis and take me instead. Instead of killing me, he had a different solution. He said I was strong willed. I had the qualities to be a follower of him. He said he would spare Travis if I joined him...." Sky sighed.
         "So I joined him. He branded me with the Dark Mark and disapparated. Just...Just like that." Sky looked at the expressions on the Three faces infront of her.

"Well Travis broke up with me. He told me he hated me and that I was the reason this all happened. I never really understood what he meant. You guys all need to go to Dumbledore. He'll protect you from Voldemort. As for me, I need to go and...make things right."

fudge0604

"No we wont! We will follow you too the very end!" Albus said and whipped out his wand.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

Jessie tossed the hot chocolate over her shoulder where it quickly disapeared before hitting the ground.  *Yeah Sky,  we're your friends!!! And like you helped Travis, we're gonna help you*  Jessie put her wand in her left pocket so that she could quickly pull it out if needed.  *We might not be able to do much seperatly, but together we know a lot of spells, and I think it will really help!!*  Jessie wouldn't let Sky do this on her own.  There was just no way.

*And I think I speak for al of us when I say that we're behind you 100%*

Sky

Sky wiped her eyes. "Aww guys, now you're making me cry." She laughed. She took out her wand. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

LordBlaZe

Blaze smiled, "Today's a good day to die just as any other i guess" he said, they would obviously be obliterated by Voldemort but maybe there was a twist in the agreement that they didn't know of.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Sky

Sky sighed. "You three need to go to Dumbledore tonight. Just for tonight. I must leave to meet with The Dark Lord. Tomorrow...tomorrow, if I get through tonight, we'll discuss a plan. If you have any questions or need to talk, speak telepathically."

LordBlaZe

Blaze smiled honestly, "What kind of sick people do you think we are. We're coming with you whether you like it or not" He was starting to love Sky's bravery and strength in these matters.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Sky

"I don't want to lose you." Sky whispered so nobody could hear. She looked at the Forbidden Forest. "I go alone." She said firmly.

LordBlaZe

Blaze gulped but at the same time smiled inside his heart. He didn't know what to say but took a step back. "Do me a favour and come back alive please" he said with a forced smile. ~Just give me a message if anything happens, i'll be waiting. And don't hold back because you think i'll get hurt or something. I wont live it down if something happens and i had a chance to prevent it~ he thought to her.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Sky

Sky knew Jessie wouldn't like it, and Sky didn't mean too. She threw her arms around Blaze and gave him a hug.

LordBlaZe

Blaze hugged her back but then let go. He smiled big and said "Good Luck, im here for you remember". He really wanted to go with her but he trusted that she knew what she was doing.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Sky

Sky looked at Albus and Jessie. "No matter what happens, don't come looking for me." She didn't need to say anymore. She made her way into the Forest as the sky grew dark. Voldemort stood waiting. He was furious.
"You chose to disobey me. I've decided on a newer punishment." Sky stood quiet and still. Voldemort pointed his wand at Sky and she immedietly went into excruiatingly pain. It was worse that the Cruciatus Curse. She screamed in pain as she fell to the ground. "I'd assume this is worse than death!" Voldemort laughed. He approached Sky and kicked her away.
  "You know the plan. Go ahead. Tell the others. They stand no chance against me!" Voldemort kicked Sky again and again as she still felt the horrendous pain. She could do nothing but lay there.

dobby888

Jessie knew that Sky wouldn't call her friends in for help, and that was to keep them from danger.  She also knew that this was for the best.

Sky

Sky closed her eyes, waiting for this to be over. Voldemort laughed as he kicked Sky over and over again.

fudge0604

"I'm going! He is torturing her! I'm in her mind!" Albus said and statarted too walk towards the forest.

Post Potter depression.