News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A night of Courage and Fear

Started by Sky, September 19, 2007, 04:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky slowly stood up once Voldemort backed away. She had bruises on her arms, ribs, stomach, and legs. Her face was covered with cuts from the twigs on the ground and the bruises from the brutal kicks. Her forehead and lip were bleeding.
      Sky grabbed her side in pain. Her other arm was useless. It was broken. Voldemort smirked. "I hope you've learned you're lesson. I went far to easy on you. Next time you disobey, You and you're friends will die." As Voldemort turned to walk away, he said one more thing. "And you've better stick to the plan."  Sky's vision became blurred. She seen Voldemort fly away and collapsed.

Lacy

Lacy walked up to Sky. "I knew you couldnt handle it." She smirked. "I cant belive Im late."

Sky

Sky opened her eyes slowly. Lacy stood near her. "I.....never wanted...to do this.... I won't...do this." Sky whispered.

dobby888

Jessie ran into the forest.  She found Sky laying there, her one arm limp and broken.

*Sky!!!!* Jessie ran and knelt by her side.  *Oh my gosh Sky your bleeding!!!!* Jessie whipped out her wand.  She pointed at Skys lip. *Episky!!* She pointed her wand at her bleeding forehead  *Episky!*  She pointed her wand at each of Sky's cuts and healed them.  Then she said *Ferula!*  Sky's limp arm was immediatley wrapped in a bandage and then she said *Scourgify!!  Ok, you should be pretty much healed up, but your arm looks pretty bad.  You need to go to the Hospital wing for that one.  But Sky you have to tell me everything!But only when you're ready*

fudge0604

Albus got there 5 seconds after Jessie. He saw that she healed Sky and thought it is not smart that healing charms from two different people at once... He helped Sky up, mumbeled some words and then they started too fly.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

The episky charms had only worked for a few seconds. The cuts and other wounds returned. "I..I told you not to come here. Its not..safe." Sky moaned in pain. "Madam Pomfrey can only fix...these. Its Dark Magic. Episky won't work now." Sky looked at Jesse and Albus. "I..Can't tell you." She whispered.

fudge0604

"i'ts okay...." albus said slowly.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky winced as the pain in her body increased. "I can't...can't tell you here. We...we need to be very secluded. You,...I...Jessie....and Blaze.. need to meet me in the tunnel soon. But..when?"

dobby888

Jessie nodded *Sky, I can do it as soon as you're ready, but... you need to be careful.... you're loosing a lot of blood!!And the Epsky charms only hold them for a minute or so*

Sky

Sky looked at Jessie. "Can...Can you get me to the Hospital Wing?" Sky winced and felt like she was going to pass out.

*I'm starting a topic in Gryffindor. Post in there*

dobby888

Jessie nodded and held Sky's hand as she disaparated them to the hospital wing.  She lifted Sky into a bed and then called for Madame Pomfrey.

((Who should be Madame Pomfrey?))

Sky

*I made the topic. Whoever wants to be*

dobby888

*Hello dear! What seems to be the prob--* Madame Pomfrey stopped what she was saying and said *Let me take her dear, you did great getting her here!*  Madame Pomfrey levitated Sky to a bed and then immediatley tried to find out what was wrong.  While she talked to Jessie and Albus she badaged Sky to stop the bleeding.

Sky

dobby888

((... oh you mean like you want us to stop posting on this on and go to THE HOSPITAL WING instead??))