News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mason's Joke Shop

Started by Sky, October 1, 2007, 06:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jessie whispered *Accio Stereo!* A radio appeared.  She set it on the ground and turned the volume way up. *LETS GET IN THERE!!!!!!! SHOPPING TIME!!!!* She said dancing to the music.

Sky

Sky laughed and seen an owl zoom by outside. She sighed.

dobby888

Jessie was really getting into it.  She had magically changed all of the words on her radio to ones that advertised Mason's Joke Shop.  *WWOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!* She screamed dancing like a maniac.  Everyone was stopping to watch her, and she even got a couple people to go into the shop.

Sky

One guy had seen the new and improved Joke wands. He had purchased 10 of them. "Jessie! Thank you! Just that customer alone made me 4 Galleons!" Sky was really excited. A student from hogwarts had bought herself some secret note paper for 4 sickles and a secret ink quill for 1 sickle.

dobby888

Jessie's music was to loud to hear what Sky had said, but she shot her a thumbs up anyways. 

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira started to laugh as customers came in.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Sky

Sky watched as George Weasley entered the shop. He smiled as he looked around. "WOW! How'd ya get all of this stuff? I remember the owl you sent me, but I didn't know you could do all of this!" George said in Amazement. Sky laughed. "Pick anything you want, I'll ship it to you."

dobby888

Jessie countinued to dance, as gradually the croud outside began to thin, and the crowd inside began to grow.

~Hey, Sky! We should have an official Grand Opening!~ Jessie thought to Sky.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira just watvhed trying to hold back hysterical laughter.

Sky

Sky grinned. *Yeah! Well, tomorrow we could have a special chocolate frog ice cream social!*

dobby888

Jessie ran inside *Oh my goodness we should!!!* she said *oooh!!!! could we have peeps!!!* she said melting at the glorious idea.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"ahhhh... Peeps..." Mira sighed and leaned against the counter starting off into space.